20.

⋆⋆

It had been days and there was no sign of Misokazuki waking up anytime soon. Zoro hasn't left her side. He didn't leave for anything. He didn't sleep and refused to eat in the dinning room.

Nami knocked on the door before entering the room with a tray with food. She placed it besides Zoro on the bedside table.

She placed her hand on his shoulder squeezing it reassuringly. "She'll be alright Zoro. She's strong and stubborn. So trust in her that she will wake up, hopefully soon."

"You're right she's strong and I know she will fight this till her last breath. She will wake up when it's the right time. I just don't trust to leave her alone for just a second."

"You afraid she might wake up without you?"

He shook his head. "I'm afraid she will die without me. Someone is clearly after her, as long as I breath no one will kill her."

"I'm sure they won't. She's very lucky to have you protecting her like that. But you know sooner or later we are going to have to know. Especially when it concerns something related to her health. We only want to help her." Nami stated to which Zoro let out a sigh.

"I know I just don't know if it's right for me to tell. It's not my place to do so without her consent. A secret I promised to keep and it's one I intend to fulfil." He stated determined.

"I understand. Eat up and try to get some sleep, it's been 3 days already and you haven't slept once. Someone else can always keep watch while you take a quick nap you know."

"I'm fine Nami." He gave her a soft smile before she patted him on the back, leaving the room with a final glance back to the both of them.

Wake up soon Miso. He's waiting for you. She thought as the door closed and she took a deep breath.

"How are they doing?" Luffy asked as she sat back down at the table. "Same as yesterday." She simply replied.

"We have to do something this isn't healthy." Usopp said.

Luffy sighed and so did Sanji.

"I'm afraid there's nothing we can do, at least not until she wakes up." Chopper stated to which everyone looked glum.

"Zoro needs sleep. We have to get him to sleep!"

"There's this herbal tea that can make you pass out on the spot. It is used for people who have trouble falling asleep. We could give him some of that tea?" Robin spoke up.

"Wonderful idea, it's a natural stimulant for sleeping. So it doesn't harm him on bit. And I'm afraid it's the only way he'll sleep. It will put his mind to ease as well." The blue nosed reindeer agreed with Robin.

"Alright I'll stop at the next town so we can get this tea." Usopp said to which everyone nodded.

༻❁༺

A slap sound resonated throughout the room. The man's face was shot to the side because of the impact.

"You failed to do one simple task?!" The voice yelled anger seeping through her entire being.

"We almost had her but her friends.."

"Excuses!" She spat at him. The man immediately bowed down to her and looked down basically pleading for his life.

She looked at him before slowly caressing the top of his head. "So she's weak enough already?"

She had a smirk playing on her features as she let out a devilish laugh.

"It's only going to get worse. Don't worry Misokazuki, soon you'll be faced with your worse nightmare. Death shall be upon you."

Her nails were digging into the man's scalp making him wince.

"Make sure you finish the job next time or else." She glared daggers at the man who quickly nodded.

"We won't fail you again."

"You better not."

She looked out of the window and a smirk was tugging at her lips. "Soon Misokazuki you'll taste blood." She whispered voice laced with menace.

༻❁༺

It didn't take long before they reached port of the nearest city. Robin had scurried off into town to find the tea.

Luckily for her since she was only recently a straw hat pirate. She wasn't wanted just yet, so she had free roam basically everywhere.

She went down the market streets scowering the little stands for the tea. Her eyes lit up as she had finally found it.

"Excuse me miss, how much for the whole lot?" She asked pointed to the boxes filled with the herbs for the tea.

The woman smiled before they negotiated a suitable price. Once agreed Robin happily paid before making her way back to the merry.

"I've got the herbs I'll get started on the tea." She said with a small smile.

She had procured the tea along with some other useful herbs. She started brewing the tea and added the herbs.

She knocked on the door as she walked inside. "I made you some tea." Robin stated as she walked closer to Zoro.

He looked up at her. "It's chamomile tea with valerian root and passionflower. It's supposed to help you regain energy and soothe the mind." She smiled at him before handing him a cup. He gave her a small smile before taking a sip of the tea.

"This is good." He said before finishing the entire cup. Soon enough he felt drowsy and before he could even question it, he fell asleep with his face on the bed.

༻❁༺

"Zoro."

"Yes Zuki?"

"There's something I want to tell you. But you got to promise to keep it a secret as I'm not supposed to tell anyone." She stated holding out her little pinky finger.

"I promise I'll keep it a secret." He said intertwining their pinkies together.

"So as you know I was born on a night of a blood moon right?"

He nodded his head as it was made known to him on the first day they had met.

"There were some complications with my birth." She stated looking at him fiddling with her tiny fingers.

༻❁༺

I enjoy this way to much haha. You didn't think I'd forget to update now did you? I know it's later then usual but I have a good excuse y'all. I was............ caught up in a fanfic. I know arrest me for this crime I have committed 😔 but like it was so good so I wanted to finish it, instead of updating. It's a minsung fanfic and like Jisung is in a super toxic relationship but he doesn't realise it. He literally gets physically abused😔 he apologises for everything and always feels guilty, like it's always his fault and like a burden. I was so caught up in it because I wanted to know if Jisung would ever get out of it and yk be with Minho. The book did not disappoint, so like to y'all minsung fans I totally recommend reading this book it's called blind to toxicity minsung by kayceeliz ✨