12.

⋆⋆

The night consisted with Misokazuki turning in for the night leaving Zoro all alone on the deck. He smiled to himself when he remembered her flustered state.

He remembered the multiple kisses they shared only that night and touched his lips in awe. He couldn't believe what was actually happening. He just went with what he felt was right.

Since he has been reunited with Misokazuki she's been on his mind the entire day. In truth she has always been on his mind ever since the day they met.

Back then he didn't know what it meant and he still doesn't quite understand it. But he's beginning to and he himself wasn't exactly an expert on feelings any more then she was.

He just experienced them more then she allowed herself too. He let a chuckle escape his lips as he thought back to her behaviour back then and now.

She used to be so open with all her emotions back then. She had no filter. She's however still the same whine baby like back then.

He remembers so clearly how her emotions controlled her every move back then. Of course he was no stranger to people change over time. He himself has changed a lot from how he used to be when he was a kid as well.

He looks up to the sky and watches the stars that grace him with their presence. He smiles at them. He believes his parents became stars and are watching over him. It's a belief he copied from Misokazuki.

Come to think about it, he wouldn't have known he wanted to become a swordsman if it wasn't for her.

He owes his dream to her, so he basically owes his life to her. He smiles at the thought of the dagger she so closely holds with her.

The dagger his parents gave her. Should he tell her that he got it as a birthday present for her, he couldn't give it to her anymore because he left for that camp. But he never actually thought his parents would give it to her in their will.

He wants to tell her but then again he doesn't. There's something to knowing that despite not knowing the reason for having gotten it. She still cherishes it a lot and keeps it close by.

He will find something else to give her so she knows it's from him and everyone else knows it too. The thought alone makes his chest bubble up in an unknown feeling.

A smile visible on his lips as his thoughts are consumed with her and only her. The thoughts of kissing her again filled his mind. Her soft and plump beautiful light pink lips against his.

The pure feeling of ecstasy he gets whenever they touch. The thought of what more he could do to her. The thought of her under him. All the nasty but pleasurable things he could let her experience with him.

The sounds she'd make, the way she would look. He's imagining how her body would look, how it would feel like. How soft her touch will feel on him.

He was thinking about all the possible possibilities possible. Disregarding the fact that they were simply friends and their new relationship was still undecided and unconfirmed. He didn't care nor could he help the places his mind took him.

He was out on the deck all alone at night. He's bound to keep himself busy somehow. He can't help it that his thoughts went from innocent to downright dirty.

He quickly got snapped out of his thoughts when he felt the tightening of his pants. He looked down and sighed muttering a quiet "fuck."

༻❁༺

Short filler chapter? I'm facing something called writers block and it's honestly the best feeling in the world. I'm just trying to figure out where I'm going to take the next chapters too. I'm having trouble putting it into words so in the meantime you'll have a little insight on Zoro's thoughts. Also almost 7k! Like thank you sm I'm beyond shocked rn 😭