8.

⋆⋆

"I can't let you do that so easily Zuki. I made a promise with someone else that I would become the greatest swordsman in the world. I carry her sword with me so she can achieve this dream together with me."

"I assume it's someone you met at that sword camp and she's injured?"

"She died a long time ago. We promised we would fight each other every day until one of us becomes the greatest swordsman in the world. She died before we could even begin to achieve this dream."

"You're a nice guy Zoro, you try to hide it. I can see right through you, so can your friends. You do all these small things for others and it's really sweet."

She let out a sigh. "But Zoro, I have to fulfill this promise-"

"So do I Misokazuki. It was her dream before she died, I have to make it come true for her and for myself."

She looked down at the fire. "You can always change the terms of your promise, it's not set in stone, it's changeable as long as the end game is the same, who cares how it's done."

She thought about it and slowly nodded her head. "Very well Zoro I shall not crush you and your friend's dream. I do not disrespect the dead."

"Thank you."

༻❁༺

"So what are you going to do now?" He asked her as she watched the ship.

She shrugged her shoulders.

"Guysss! I'm a wanted man!" Luffy shouted and showed everyone the poster of him and Usopp on the background with a reward of 30 thousand berry.

"Soon we're all going to be wanted." Nami said.

Luffy nodded before he turned towards Misokazuki.

"Join my crew!"

Her eyes widened. "Pardon?"

"Join my crew, you're awesome with those swords. Plus Zoro talks more with you on board! Tsuji you join as well!"

"I go wherever Miso goes." She stated.

She started sweating, everybody was staring at her anticipating her answer. She crouched down and held her head. "Ah stop looking at me like that, that's not fair putting all this pressure on me." She whined.

Zoro crouched down as well and pat her hair calming her down. She took a deep breath in before slowly releasing it. "Fine I'll stick around for a bit I guess." She looked to the side as Luffy and Usopp cheered.

"Fucking weirdos getting all excited like that." She mumbled under her breath allowing only Zoro to hear her.

"Alright then crew let's fulfill our dreams! To find the one piece and become king of the pirates!"

"To become the greatest warrior of the sea!" Usopp shouted putting his leg up with luffys.

"To become the world's greatest swordsman."

"To find the mythical all blue!"

"To draw a map of the entire world!"

"To become a strong person like Misokazuki!"

"Huh?" She questioned Tsuji who just smiled at her.

Truth be told Misokazuki didn't really have a dream at least not one of her own. She will find her own dream.

"To find my dream." They kicked their feet up and cheered before setting sail to the grand line.

༻❁༺

Nami plotted out a course to the grand line, apparently there's a lot more dangers and obstacles then one would expect. They have bigger and more cities. The pirates there and more dangerous then the ones they've come across.

Misokazuki was looking out at the sea thoughts swirling her mind like a crowded market place.

Nightfall was beginning to arrive and she didn't know what to do with her thoughts anymore. She couldn't stay mad at Zoro no matter how hard she tried. He was still the way she remembered him all those years ago.

Only difference now is he's being nonchalant about whatever, acting like he's cool. He is cool but she'd never admit to that. But his heart has stayed the same over all these years.

He does have some trust issues however but every man got his own ego and problems with it. Her thoughts were interrupted when someone sat down beside her.

She didn't have to look to know who it was. "I'm beginning to think you don't like your friends." She chuckled glancing at Zoro's handsome face.

"What makes you think that?" He asked looking at her.

"I never see you talk to anyone but me. Don't tell me you're playing favourites?" She chuckled.

He just shrugged. "Maybe I am." He admitted causing her to smile lightly.

"You should talk more to your friends, they are you're crewmates after all."

"You should be the one talking, you don't talk to anyone not even Tsuji if she doesn't speak to you first."

She shrugged. "I don't put much value on it."

"You're just hanging on to the past, your past experience with any type of relationship. You fuel everything with anger but that's no way to live Zuki."

"Says who? It's not as easy as you think!"

"Stop living in the past, replace that anger of yours with something else and allow yourself to feel, make friends and live life, no longer in solitude but in solidarity."

"Stop trying to interfere with my way of living Zoro. You don't have that privilege anymore!"

"I'm not trying to interfere, I'm just offering you advice. Because whether you will admit it or not, you do need friends in your life and you do value it. You're just scared of allowing yourself to be vulnerable."

"You're really not one to talk Zoro. You literally try to scare people away with your behaviour. You only let people in if you deem them worthy enough or if they keep at it long enough."

She scoffed before getting up and walking away from Zoro. "Don't fucking get on my back when you yourself are no better Zoro." She spat before disappearing down the deck.

Zoro sat there in silence letting out a sigh. He looked up at the setting sun and just watched it contemplating his actions from before. "She drives me crazy." He muttered.

༻❁༺

Ohhh first (lovers) quarrel??, Anyways guys this ff is blowing up so much. I like never expected it to happen this fast. I'm genuinely so grateful for all your loving comments and support of this fic!!