35

༻❁༺

The next day Misokazuki woke up a bit sore after last night's activities. She was however glad to see Zoro still asleep next to her. Her boyfriend looked so peaceful sleeping. She glanced at his buff arms before nuzzling herself further into his chest.

Zoro's grip on her waist tightened so they'd be as close as possible. She smiled at that. "Morning." She softly whispered against his skin.

His eyes remained close as he opened his mouth to reply. "Morning love." His raspy morning voice sent shivers down her spine as she thought it was quite hot. She wouldn't mind hearing it more often, everyday if possible.

"How are you feeling?"

"Hmm a little sore but I'll be alright, did you sleep well?" She asked as she let a small yawn escape. Zoro chuckled at this before slowly opening his eyes.

He has a smile rested on his lips as he gave her a small nod to confirm that he did indeed sleep well. "How can I not when I have the most beautiful person in the world in my arms."

She rolled her eyes at his cheesy words lightly slapping his chest. "that's so cheesy you loser." He chuckled at her reply before they both decided to get out of bed and eat something.

They were quite hungry after last night's activities. They couldn't start the day on an empty stomach now could they?

They held hands as they made their way towards the dinning room seeing everyone already seated at their respectful spots.

"Morning!" Luffy greeted the two newcomers who gave a small smile. Zoro sat down and took Misokazuki in his lap. She didn't seem faced by this but everyone else did.

Everyone's eyes were on them. Misokazuki looked up from her plate giving them a confused look. "What?" She asked before anyone could say something.

Sanji came inside with breakfast placing on the table.  " There we go, my special breakfast omelet, enjoy~" he stated before he sat down next to Zoro and Luffy.

Everyone looked at the food but no one took anything but Misokazuki for her and Zoro. She placed some food on her plate before looking around.

"Okay stop the staring and eat?" She said a bit annoyed so Zoro rubbed her sides to calm her. "Guys leave the lovebirds alone. It's quite obvious they are finally together. No need for questions." Sanji said as he took some food for himself.

"Exactly! Thank you Sanji!" Misokazuki smiled at him before she took a bite of the food. "Delicious." She said before feeding some to Zoro who happily accepted the food from his girlfriend.

The rest blinked a bit before finally snapping out of it and taking some food for themselves to eat as well. There was some small talk going on between them. And even though they were kinda still weirded out by the sight in front of them. They accepted it nonetheless. They were happy they were together and content. They were simply meant to be since the day they first saw them together. It was simply fate according to their friends.

After breakfast Misokazuki and Zoro went into town. They felt like it would be nice to go out on a date together. Just enjoying each other's presence and catching up on the lost years.

"After you were believed to be dead, I left to go get stronger. I felt the need to become as strong as possible because I couldn't protect you back then. I also did it for my goal to become the strongest swordsman in the world. A promise I've yet to keep."

"What type of training did you go through?"

"I trained under a fine swordsmaster for a few months sharpening my skills. Then I proceeded to challenge swordmen all over the world, until I had this feeling I had to return to my friends, to my home. I was right to do so." He chuckled and she smiled at that.

"Seems like your intuition is spot on as always." He nodded at that before taking her hand and strolling through town. They went to a small cafe and bakery to order some drinks and some dessert with it.

They enjoyed the serene atmosphere and just the time spent in each other's presence. The drinks and treats were absolutely delicious as they both had a sweet tooth it hit just the right spot.

After their hour spent at the cafe they continued to walk around just sightseeing and shopping together. The sun was starting the set as the walked around the town square. Suddenly they saw a crowd gathering and decided to check it out. It was a group of musicians. They started playing a joyful song and Zoro and Misokazuki danced to it along with all the other townsfolk. They laughed and had so much even though, Zoro couldn't dance at all. He still had fun despite of it.

"Dear look at the lovely young couple. Remember when used to be like that, oh so in love." An elderly woman said as she watched the two of them dance.

They ended the night on a high note and they went back to the ship smiling and laughing. Their hands never leaving each other. They were glued together enjoying each other to the fullest. Everyone smiled as they saw them return filled with joy. Nami asked for all the details of their date as they enjoyed dinner together. It was a pleasant night filled with nothing but pure happiness.

༻❁༺

Hi guys, still alive and no I didn't forget about this story, I've just been rather occupied and had a bit of a writer's block, I know I said last time I wasn't planning of ending this fic any time soon but unfortunately I will end it soon. Probably in a chapter or 2? I don't know yet. I wanted to add some more drama between them two, but their love is what makes them complete and I feel like any drama would be rather unnecessary? Especially since they've basically loved each other since they were kids. I'll of course give you all a happy ending no worries. So until next chapter!!