7.

⋆⋆

The fishmen started charging towards them and Misokazuki. She drew her Getsumei blade and spun slicing a few of them.

Zoro and Sanji also started fighting against the underlings. While Usopp readied his sling.

"You guys go and find Arlong, we will hold them off." She muttered to which Luffy and Nami nodded heading into the big building.

She heard Sanji and Zoro banter with each other and rolled her eyes.

"Are you tired already? Cuz I can keep going all day."

"I think it's you who should step away and leave it to the professionals waiter boy."

"Can you guys just shut up and stop this masculine shit and just focus on slicing up some Sushi?" She said as she started to unsheath her second katana Mizuki.

Her aura was getting darker as her second katana was fully unsheathed. She started running towards the fishmen and moved her hands in circular motions making her blades look almost invisible at the speed they were slashing with.

Zoro watched in awe before a Fishman tried to struck him as he quickly sliced him saving his own skin. "No more distractions Zoro." He mumbled to himself as he focused on the battle again. He continued his banter with the buss boy because why not.

She was surrounded by fishmen and only smirked at the sight. She held her Getsumei in front of her and Mizuki at the back.

She was light on her feet and spun around slashing everyone, blocking incoming hits.

After a while all the fishmen were defeated and Nami came out of the building running as it started to shake and crumble down slowly.

"Where's Luffy?" Zoro asked.

"Still inside fighting Arlong."

They watched as the building started to crumble faster.

"That was some impressive swordsmanship." Zoro admitted to Misokazuki.

"Thanks, it was the perfect technique to face that many enemies. I sliced lots of sushi." She chuckled.

Soon the entire building collapsed but there was no sign of Luffy anywhere.

"Luffy!" Nami called out. The rumble of stone moved a bit as Luffy came out of it standing tall and proud on the rocks.

He smiled and so did everyone else. "Arlong is gone, we won." Luffy spoke as he walked down the rubble.

"Let's go back to the village." Nami said and everyone made their way to the village. The villagers cheered and congratulated them.

Suddenly however the marines arrived along with luffys grandpa.

"Marines arrest the straw pirates."

"I refuse sir, they clearly saved the village from Arlong and his crew." The boy said.

"You refuse a direct order from a general? You know the consequences will be severe!" He spoke sternly.

"I do and I'm not afraid, I want to do what's right and this clearly isn't."

"I agree with him sir." Another boy with an ugly cut spoke up.

"Who cut his hair? It's like he allowed a toddler to do it."

"Yeah that would be me, as pay back." Zoro whispered.

"Pay back for what?" She asked him curious as ever.

"Excuse me, I hate to interrupt this little tea party you've got going on, but I'm arresting you pirates I don't think you should be chatting about like you have." The general voiced out loudly.

She looked at him before chuckling slightly. "I'm no pirate, you have no grounds to arrest me, general. Plus if I'm not mistaken I've got a special something from your boss."

She smirked at his shocked reaction. "Men arrest them all besides the one who just spoke." The marines started to get closer and cave them in.

"Now boy, time for you to be beat some sense in to."

"You can beat me all you want grandpa, but I'm not changing my mind." Luffy shouted as the two started to fight.

The general dodged Luffy's hit before he rammed his fist into his face sending Luffy flying back.

"Ohhh they are related? Wow they couldn't be more opposites. Explains the manhunt."

Carp and Luffy kept fighting, mainly Luffy crashing into and destroying buildings not being able to life a hand on his grandfather.

"Is this truly what you want boy, this life?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna find the one piece and become king of the pirates." He muttered face becoming a bit swollen.

Carp let out a sigh. "Very well then, I know I can't change your mind. Men stand down!" He shouted his orders making the marines retreat.

"What are you doing general? You should arrest these criminals!" Nezumi shouted as carp returned to his marines.

"I see no criminals here nezumi, you don't dare defy a general's orders now do you?" He asked arching his eyebrow.

"N..no sir." He looked down.

The two boys who refused were smiling happily before all the marines left.

"I think it's time for a celebration!"

༻❁༺

Misokazuki sat down in front of the fire just enjoying the heat, listening to Usopp talking.

"There I was, me against all the fishmen, I took my trusty slingshot and shot all of them down. Me captain Usopp with a little help of course." He winked as Luffy joined them and shouted "To captain Usopp!" And cheers erupted from the people.

"Is he always like this?"

"Usopp? Yeah pretty much, a story teller."

"So I wanna know, what exactly you said to Luffy when he asked you to join his crew. He never specified but knowing you it must be something."

Zoro chuckled before replying "Well first I said, what makes you think I wanna play pirates with you. He replied I was a good fighter and then I said I kill your kind for a living and he just went okay."

Misokazuki giggled. "That sounds so like the both of you, why'd you give the boy that ugly muffin cut?"

"He touched my sword and mocked me, felt superior because I was tied up." He shrugged.

"Hmm I see."

"So what about you?"

"Hm?"

"What are you gonna do now? I mean after fulfilling your promise and everything."

"I don't know, I haven't thought about it to be very honest. But my promise will be much easier fulfilled then I initially thought."

Zoro arched his eyebrows "What is your promise?"

"To take away your dream and become the strongest swordswoman in the world."

༻❁༺

This will most likely be the last update of today, my inspo is kinda running dry rn lmao. Anyways I don't know if any of y'all ever watched Beyblade when you were younger. Like the og Beyblade not Beyblade burst but like I suddenly thought abt it cuz my bro bought the OG Beyblades yk and I want justice for Ryuga!

He did not deserve to die like that or die at all tbh. He was just getting there yk. Yeah anyways that's it bye ~