9.

⋆⋆

The next day, everyone could feel the tension in the air. They were all seated at the dining table waiting for Sanji to serve up breakfast.

The moment Zoro sat down he wasn't in the mood to talk. He was being a tad grumpy behaviour wise.

When Misokazuki came it got even worse. She didn't talk, nor greet anyone and just silently sat down.

The air between them both was awkward and intimate. Nobody dared to interfere or say anything.

Soon the silence that filled them was disturbed by Sanji placing down the food for their delicious breakfast.

"Enjoy this breakfast!" Sanji said before sitting down and scooping up some food on his plate and eating it.

Luffy immediately took some food and munched down on it. The silence was absolutely killing everyone.

Misokazuki barely took any food and finished quickly, leaving the table rather abruptly.

"Did something happen between you two?" Nami asked.

Zoro shrugged before speaking "It's none of your business." He got up and left to god knows where, couldn't be that far I mean they're on a ship so yeah.

"They had a fight last night. That's all I know. Miso grumbled it as she came in the room to sleep." Tsuji spoke up.

"Do you think they'll talk it out soon?"

Tsuji shook her head. "She won't and I doubt he will either, so we should just lock them up in a room a force them to talk it out. Maybe something interesting will happen." She shrugged.

"They could kill each other and you want to lock them together when they are both mad each other? Hoping for something interesting to happen. Aren't you like her friend?"

"I'm her friend and number 1 support. But that girl has got to learn to stop keeping everything for herself and fucking finally speak her truth. I love her but her attitude sometimes makes my blood boil." She added with a soft smile.

"You intrigue me somehow."

She bowed down with her hand rolling down.

"I have been told that a couple of times, that and the fact I genuinely scare people." She shrugged.

Nami gave her a look before resuming her talk. "So you seriously wanna lock them up to make them talk?"

She nodded her head. "I think it's a good idea, if they can't work out their issues along they need a little push in the right direction."

"How are we going to succeed?"

"Tell them both Luffy wants to see them to talk about some life or death situation."

"And if that doesn't work?"

"Tell them the other is dying in the captain's room and that they need to hurry up before it's too late. They will set aside their personal vendetta for that."

"I can see why people are scared of you." Usopp muttered causing her to reply with a gentle smile.

"Scary." He shook off the feeling that creeped up his spine.