31.

⋆⋆

They sealed their relationship with another passionate kiss. It was going to get heated but Zoro stopped it because there were more pressing matters to attend to then kissing.

"Zuki." Zoro pulled away from the sweet intoxicating kiss.

She hummed with her eyes closed and her forehead against his, her hands behind his neck.

"As much as I love this, we gotta tell the others. They can help us take down this big boss." He whispered against her lips.

She let out a sigh but nodded her head curtly agreeing with him. "You're right, I just don't want to go yet. I rather have you kiss me senseless first."

Zoro chuckled a smile on his lips. "Later, I promise. First we gotta take care of this okay love?"

"Fine let's go then!" She spoke pulling away and lacing her hand with his and pulling him towards the door.

They walked through the quiet streets of the town. It was just barely waking up as the sun had not risen too long ago.

It didn't take them long to reach the port where the ship was anchored. "I never noticed the fact you guys have a new ship."

"Yeah apparently it got destroyed or was too small? I don't know." Zoro admitted.

They stepped on board to which Zoro said "welcome to the thousand sunny."

"Fancy name for such a beautiful ship."

She spun around to see the ship in its full.

"Zoro you're back with somebody?" None other then Luffy stated as he walked up the deck.

Misokazuki spun around to face him. A nervous look painted all across her face and body.

Luffy blinked. "She looks like Misokazuki." He stated confused.

"She is Misokazuki Luffy."

Luffy shook his head. "No she's dead." He placed his hand on Zoro's shoulder. "You can't replace her with someone else Zoro. No matter how much you miss her, she's gone and you need to accept that."

Zoro shook his head as Misokazuki giggled slightly. "As inspirational as that sounds. I am really Kanji Misokazuki. Surprise?" She chuckled nervously.

Luffy's eyes went wide as he looked at her. "No way?"

He carefully reached his hand out to touch her. "I'm no ghost Luffy. I'm not dead, I am alive and well."

"Why?"

"I have my reasons. I will tell you and the others when they get up." She stated and Luffy nodded preceding to wake everyone up.

༻❁༺

Once everyone was up and got over the initial shock. They all waited until Usopp woke up, he had fainted for the second time.

"I figured you'd be here Misokazuki san."

Everyone turned around to the mysterious presence on board. "Mister miyagi, of course you'd find me."

"Are you sure this is such a good idea?" He asked concern lacing his features.

"We have been over this, yes. I trust them with my life and they are pretty strong guys. They are trustworthy okay?"

He gave a hesitant nod. "I hope so for your sake. By the way, instead of waiting just throw a bucket of water over his head. Should wake the chap right up."

Sanji immediately went and took a bucket of water and threw it over poor unconscious Usopp. He shot up eyes wide and completely soaked.

"W-what happened? I had the strangest dream that Miso was still alive and standing right there."

"That's because I am?"

"Oh fuck. Um okay how?"

"I'll explain."

༻❁༺

After she explained everything, everyone was kinda dumbfounded. "Oh shit and now you gotta take out this boss man?" Usopp asked.

"Yup and for that I will need your help."

"You can always count on us Miso. You're our friend after all!" Luffy stated and everyone nodded.

༻❁༺

Tbc, short chapter but oh well it's something! Hope you enjoyed<3