27.

⋆⋆

Suddenly someone ran up to the ship panting. It was none other then "Tsuji?"

"I-I need help!" She was desperate.

Everyone looked at her confused.

"It's been 3 years where have you been?" Nami asked her to which her eyes grew wide.

"I was running away from someone to deal with them." She looked down but the panic never left her voice.

"What's going on Tsuji?"

She looked up and into Zoro's eyes. "She's after me. She wants me dead." She cried out.

"Who?"

Before she could reply they heard jinbe speak. "Someone's coming this way over there on the roofs."

"No she's coming for me you have got to protect me please!" She cried out clutching Zoro's arm.

Zoro held his hand on his sword as the mysterious person in red jumped from the roof and onto the ship.

She was clad in a red short kimono with a fox mask hiding her face. Her back blue hair brought Zoro a strange sense of familiarity so did the mask.

"What do you want with Tsuji?" Luffy asked.

She looked at him before looking back at Zoro and the nuisance that clung to his arms.

"Defending the villain now Zoro? But then again you don't know do you." Her voice came out muffled due to the mask.

"How do you know who I am?"

She let out a small chuckle at this. "Everyone knows who you are. The infamous pirate hunter turned pirate himself."

She cocked her head to see a smirking Tsuji.

"Oh this is gold. They don't know do they?"

"Do you even know Tsuji? Even if you do, you won't be breathing long enough to tell them." As she said that she threw a sharp object that slid Tsuji's neck. She gasped for air as she fell to the ground clutching her bleeding neck.

She choke on air and blood as she bled out trying to somehow curse the mysterious woman.

Everyone went wide eye and got their weapons ready.

She glanced at them before looking back to Zoro. She let out a sigh as she threw a smoke bomb and ran away back up the roofs.

They coughed and looked at the now limp dead body of Tsuji. They never even knew she was alive up until now. Zoro picked up the dagger and inspected it closely.

"We should burry her."

༻❁༺

"So I want you to meet the rest of the crew officially. We have Jinbe, Brook and Franky. All wonderful guys, you'll like them." Luffy stated as everyone sat down at the dinner table for lunch.

"It's nice meeting you all. I'm Roronoa Zoro, first mate."

"We know who you are, cap has been talking about you a lot." The one named Brook spoke up.

"Does he now?"

"He's missed you a lot, we all did. Especially around this time. It's been almost 4 years now hasn't it?"

"Let's not talk about Robin." Zoro spoke. He finished his lunch rather quickly before excusing himself. "I have something to take care of I'll be back later."

༻❁༺

Zoro walked through the town. His feet taking him to his desired destination. He knew where he was going yet he was anxious.

He didn't know if he was actually right or not. He hoped he was but how would he feel about that? He didn't know but he was about to find out.

He came across the desired building and entered it. He slowly made his way up the stairs all the way to the top.

The sun was already setting slowly. With everything that happened and the catch up they ate rather late so this was the result of that.

Zoro also decided to walk through time and explore a bit to calm himself down which also cost him lots of time.

He opened the little hatch that led up the roof of the building.

He saw her sitting there at the edge just looking out at sea.

He held the dagger and threw it next to her. It made a sound but she didn't flinch. She knew he was here. She looked at it and picked it up, strapping it back into its original place.

"Took you long enough."

"You're not gonna ask how I found you?"

She shrugged before shaking her head. "Why would I? You know my habits by heart isn't that right Zoro?"

"So it is you?" He asked as he walked closer.

"I wouldn't come so close if I were you. I could kill you, you know."

"You wouldn't kill me. You can't."

"And why's that prey tell."

"Because you can't Zuki. You never could and never will be able too."

"You're right about that. It would be such a waste to kill such a handsome face such as yourself." She shrugged.

Zoro's temper grew.

"Stop being so nonchalant Misokazuki!"

"What do you want me to say Zoro?" She turned around and stood up. "You want me to tell you I never died? Because I didn't. I thought you would have figured that out from my letter but clearly I was mistaken!" She shouted pointing at his chest.

"I had a suspicion. Why didn't you come back?" Zoro looked down as he calmed himself down from feeling any emotion.

"I had things to take care of. I'm not the Misokazuki you remember Zoro."

There was hesitance in her voice as she looked away her mask hiding her face away.

"Take off your mask for me please."

"I- I can't, it's not pretty Zoro."

"You'll always be pretty to me Zuki no matter what. I just want to see your face." He pleaded as he reached his hands up to the side of her mask. She slowly nodded as he took it off.

She looked away. She had a massive slash on her face from the top of her head down her eye to her cheek. He cupped her face and she looked at him.

Her once blue eyes were now a bloody red colour. He didn't hesitate and closed the gap between them and kissed her lips so passionately trying to make up for all the lost time and the time they spend apart.

༻❁༺

Surprise? I cried writing this chapter. Life is so amazing isn't it? This book is seriously going to be my best and most popular fic. I would appreciate it very much if you guys checked out my other fics as well but no obligation haha. For the smut lovers out here. I have a smut shop published that works via request, so if you have a smut you want to read just lemme know and I'll write it! See ya next chapter 🤭