24.

⋆⋆

"Let's dock at the next city. I have a feeling something will happen there." She stated as everyone sat at the table.

Everyone was enjoying their lunch that Sanji happily made since Misokazuki woke up.

"Like the ones that are after you?" Luffy asked to which she nodded. They all looked at each other and nodded agreeing.

It was the best and fastests plan to take care of the enemy. She was willingly going to be bait and lure them here. Only this will be fish hook sinker type of victory.

They will be prepared for everything and anything. "Let's lace the ship with traps to slow them down!" Usopp spoke his thoughts aloud.

"That could work. Let's do it." Robin stated after having given it some thought. "I'll help with the traps." She also stated.

"Okay so Usopp and Robin take care of the traps. When we dock make sure you get everything before nightfall. That way we can be prepared and ready."

༻❁༺

They docked the ship and Robin and Usopp went shopping around for things they needed to create traps with.

Sanji went along with Nami to get some more supplies as they didn't plan on docking any time soon, as they were sailing towards the open sea and would reach it soon before arriving at the grand line.

Misokazuki stayed on board going about her business. She handed a letter towards a messenger bird before it flew off. She had given it the location of who the letter needed to be delivered to.

She now looked out to the sea. It did always manage to calm her down and soothe her worries. She chuckled, she came along purely for a goal but she found herself so much more.

She had found herself a family. People that truly love and care for her and she couldn't ask for more. She loved every single person in this crew and would die to protect them of that she was certain.

"What are you doing?"

"Just thinking." She responded to the greenhead.

"About?"

She turned around and gave him a teasing smile. "Secret."

Zoro shook his head and a laugh escaped his lips. Soon worry overtook his features. "Are you sure about tonight?"

"Mm I'm not, but I trust you guys to keep me safe."

"It's dangerous."

"I'll be safe Zoro. I've got you there to protect me after all. You'll keep me safe as always." She smiled at him and this tinted his cheeks a little.

He cleared his throat wanting to say something but the others returned with loud chatter.

"We've got everything we need! Let's set up the traps." He whispered the last part. Everyone nodded before Robin told them what to do, what to place where and how to do it.

They were truly lucky to have her with them on their side.

༻❁༺

Night had fallen and everyone was on high alert but out of sight. Misokazuki was in her room sleeping. Well not really but she pretended to. She was already feeling weak from the rising moon.

The aching and burning pain never leaving her body. She felt sore all over and couldn't really move much. It bothered her way too much.

Zoro was in the room with her. But he was hidden in a dark nook of her room. He was completely hidden by the darkness. If you didn't know he was there you wouldn't ever know.

Zoro was getting impatient but before he could even let out a sigh they heard someone yell.

Someone had fallen into their first trap. Someone fell into the water as their first trap was a half broken plank that if one person steps on it. It would snap in two like a twig.

"Keep moving you whimps." They could hear someone mutter.

Once all the men were on board everyone came out of their hiding places. "It's a trap!" The captain yelled as he armed himself by pulling out his sword. His men soon followed.

The crew moved in ways they were avoiding the traps making sure the enemy gets the full blunt of them.

Someone tripped over a wire causing a big lump to fall on his head knocking him out. The other got pushed overboard and so on.

The normal men were out of commission only leaving the special unit standing. They each charged towards a member and started fighting. Another man slipped past them and went towards her room. He slowly creeped in before holding his sword above her.

He was quickly stopped with a sword against his throat by none other then Zoro. "I suggest you walk away unless you want to feel how sharp my blade is." He glared at the man. He quickly scurried outside before charging at Zoro.

They clashed swords and clearly Zoro was more superior. But the man was full of himself so he didn't want to admit it.

༻❁༺

After the fighting ended and the straw hat pirates were the clear victors. They dumped the bodies of their ship before setting sail. Misokazuki walked out of her room, supporting herself with her sword.

"Next moon is a blood moon." She gazed at the full moon above her. Everyone knew what this meant. "Things will end there." Was all she said before slowly making her way back inside.

༻❁༺

Short chapter but I wasn't really in the mood to fully write out the fighting scene. I'll leave that for the next fight. I spoil you guys way to much 😔 also new cover ✨ I actually really love this one. I used to put so much effort into my covers but now I think it's just a waste of time and effort yk 😭 so it's simple yet nice.

Triple blades [Roronoa zoro]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें