6.

⋆⋆

"Land ho!" Usopp yelled front he bridge, Luffy and Sanji walked up on the deck and looked at the conomi islands dead ahead of them.

Misokazuki and zoro watched the island in anticipation for a fight. Usopp made sure to steer the ship to port and anchor it properly, tying the ship down.

The all walked inwards and walked in a half destroyed village. There they saw all the villagers gathered.

"We are running out of time, quickly people, we are short again this month." A guy with scars all over his face told the townspeople.

"It looks like they have to pay a fee to someone." Misokazuki muttered watching the scene in front of her play out.

Soon they saw Nami walk up and the girl with dark skin and blue hair spoke. "What are you doing here?" Her voice laced with venom. "I'm here to collect."

The blue haired girl spat at her and walked away. Nami took the box from the officer and checked it. "You're short." She said looking at him.

"It's all we have Nami, please Arlong has bled us dry."

She let out a sigh as the townspeople dispersed and she looked to the side and saw them.

She made her way over to them and looked furious. "What are you doing here Luffy? Leave, I'm not part of your crew and never was." She stated before walking away.

"You heard her, we should leave."

"No I'm not leaving, something is going on here and I want to find out what." Luffy said as he walked to the officer who went inside his house.

"Excuse me, what's going on?"

"Who are you?" He asked them.

"We are pirate-"

"Hunters, we are here to take out Arlong and his crew." Zoro interrupted Luffy.

"We are here to get Nami back."

"I've known pirate hunters with bigger numbers who still lost, but if it will get you out of my town, go down the end of the tangerine fields you'll find a house there, she might be able to help you."

They nodded and all started to walk down the what seemed like endless fields of tangerines.

"I'm clearly more of a sea person, I can bring the ship back around for if we don't want to walk the entire way back." Usopp said panting hard.

"Shut up Usopp, we are almost there." Misokazuki said as she walked in front of him.

"Hey Zoro, does she not like me or something?" Usopp asked him.

"I don't know it's hard to tell, I'd be careful if I was you. I heard she's known for slicing up those she doesn't like." Zoro said scaring Usopp to death. The poor guy was sweating buckets of fear.

Misokazuki rolled her eyes as Zoro came to walk next to her. "You're not very good at this friends thing huh?" She asked him and he just smiled at her.

"It's fun to scare him." He admitted and she shook her head. "I can see that, you know you're captain is kind of an idiot. But I can see why you follow him. He has this energy that just pulls you in, he believes so much in himself it's contagious."

"I know."

They finally reached the house and were about to knock when the door opened and the blue haired girl came out with a shot gun in here hand. "Who are you and what do you want."

"I'm monkey D Luffy and we're friends of Nami."

"My sister doesn't have any friends."

"Okay how about I cook you a meal and in exchange for that you give us some information?" Sanji stepped in.

"There's not much in here to cook with."

"Oh trust me I can make a meal out of anything."

"Sanji is like the best cook!" Usopp admitted. The blue haired girl lowered her gun and invited them inside as Sanji started cooking a meal for them all.

"I'm Nojiko and Nami is my sister."

"Arlong killed our mother." She told them the whole story of what happened and how they became sisters.

"Nami is working for the guy that killed her mother?" Usopp asked and Nojiko nodded. Luffy walked out and Zoro followed him outside.

Misokazuki was deep in thought, it just doesn't make sense. There must be something more to it.

After Luffy and Zoro came back they all went outside to go and find Nami as Nojiko left.

They were walking through the fields of tangerine when they came across Nami stabbing herself with a blade.

Luffy rushed over and immediately stopped the blade holding her hand.

"I told you to go away, why are you still here?" She cried out.

"Because you are part of our crew Nami."

"Luffy help me, please help me take down Arlong." She cried. Luffy was just staring at the sky as he took off his straw hat and placed it on top of Nami. He helped her stand up as they heard loud explosions.

"They are attacking the town!" Sanji said. "We have to help them." Luffy said as they all started going towards cocoyasi village. However when they arrived everything was destroyed but the villagers came towards them.

"Nami, Nojiko told us what happened, what you did for us. We are sorry for treating you the way we have, we didn't know you made a deal to buy us out. We've decided to finally get rid of Arlong we are going to fight!" The townspeople cheered in agreement.

"That will be one be slaughter." Misokazuki muttered under her breath.

"No, you'll all get killed if you go. You just stay here. We will take care of it." Nami said causing the townspeople to look down.

"Very well, be safe Nami and friends."

༻❁༺

They made their way to Arlong park. "Finally I can slice up some sushi."

"We are almost there."

Soon they arrived at Arlong park and saw everyone partying. "What's up fish fuckers?" Misokazuki asked a smirk playing on her lips as everyone stopped to look at them.

"Attack!"

༻❁༺

Sorry for the long wait, I was distracted by Zoro tiktoks and my new puppy that we got today, she's the absolute cutest thing🥰