34.

⋆⋆

I know y'all already know what's going to happen this chapter but for those who don't. There will be smut ⚠️ ahead. So y'all are warned. I'll provide some holy water afterwards y'all gonna need it.

༻❁༺
Z

oro and Misokazuki immediately rushed back to the ship. They were too caught up in each other and the thick sexual desire for each other. They had won the battle and their hormones were high for each other.

They went straight towards Misokazuki's room. They entered and Zoro locked the door before pushing her on the bed hovering over her before closing the gap between their lips.

He licked her bottom lip asking for entrance. She happily obliged as she opened her mouth and felt his tongue inside her mouth. There was a fight for dominance because they both are stubborn as can be.

After a heated tongue battle Zoro emerged victorious and swirled his tongue around hers. This caused a moan to bubble up in her throat.

Zoro smirked into the kiss, hearing her beautiful sounds under him did things to him.

He let his hands roam carefully down her neck to her arms down to her sides, staying at her waist.

They broke apart for air before Zoro slowly started to trail kisses along her jaw down to her neck. "So fucking beautiful." He murmured against her delicate skin.

He was nibbling and biting down on her skin, making her crane her neck to the side for more acces. She let out a content sigh at the feeling. "Oh fuck." She squirmed as he had found her sweet spot.

Zoro smirked and kept his touch to the specific spot right under her ear. He kept nibbling on it, swirling his tongue over her soft flesh. Misokazuki wound her hands in his hair.

Zoro marked her neck in an array of beautiful soon to be hickeys. Her skin already started to become blue purple ish.

He pulled her shirt down a bit to be able to kiss her collarbone leaving some small hickeys there as well.

"Take off your shirt for me doll." He commanded and she obeyed. She took off her shirt teasingly slow, a smirk etched on her lips.

Zoro tched but let her do it nonetheless. He enjoyed every moment of it, painfully so. Her body was simply perfect. Her perfect glowing skin. She was as pale as the moon but gorgeous nonetheless.

Her chest looked so tempting and beautiful. But it was nothing compared to the contrast of her half naked body covered in the pale moonlight.

"So ethereal." He muttered causing her cheeks to flush. She rolled her eyes. "You gonna keep staring or you gonna fuck me?"

He cocked his eyebrow and smirked before attacking her breasts in sweet, hot, sinful kisses.

He started cupping and massaging them solfty. Misokazuki threw her head back in pleasure. He slowly inched his face closer and took a nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue and sucking on it. He continued until the bud was swollen and hard. "O-omg stop fucking teasing!" She whined causing him to chuckle.

Moans spilled from her mouth as she arched her back to feel more of this pure pleasure. Zoro took her other neglected nipple into his mouth and did the same.

He cupped her ass, squeezing them earning a loud moan from her. He took of the remainder of their clothes, now both fully naked in the tender moonlight. It was the only source of light in her dark room.

His hands roamed her thighs, slowly trailing closer to her heat. It made her very sensitive.

He smirked when he saw how swollen they were. Misokazuki kept shamelessly staring at his upper body.

She slowly let her arms roam against his chest and abs. He let out a content sigh before bringing his hand down to her pussy.

His index finger and thumb started pinching her clit, rubbing it. This sent a wave of pleasure to her very core.

"Mm so wet for me love." He said as he slowly trailed a finger along her folds.

She shuddered at this. "Oh stop being a dick and get on with it." She whined quite annoyed at it taking so long.

Zoro chuckled before dipping a finger into her folds. "Such a brat." He rolled his eyes before pumping his finger in and out.

She arched her back as moans slipped out. She closed her eyes to feel more of this heavenly pleasure he provided her. "Oh sweet moon, right there!" She yelled. Zoro had hit her g-spot and she wanted, no needed more of that intense feeling of pleasure it provided her.

Zoro smirked and kept hitting that spot, soon adding more fingers scissoring her, stretching her for him. Zoro felt his own pants tighten at her state. She looked so devine and breathtaking. Her fucked out stare caused a moan to leave his lips.

She looked so pretty and so fuckable. He wanted to destroy her, wreck her and he was going to do exactly that.

Once he deemed her stretched enough. He took a hold of his dick teasing her entrance causing her to whine and moan at the same time. She was getting rather impatient with the delay. "It's been 3 years Zoro, I need you, need you so bad! Now!'

Zoro looked at her "I love how needy you are for me and my dick. Tell me how bad you want it, how bad you want me to fuck you." He whispered it in her ear, it sounded seductive causing her to shiver.

"Please, want it so bad."
He smirked and obliged to her request

He slowly pushed himself inside of her. She moaned loudly. "Fuck, so good."

Zoro kissed her red and swollen lips before slowly snapping his hips, pulling out his member almost fully before roughly pushing it back in.

She hummed into the kiss and Zoro fully pushed in. This made him let out a moan. It was music to her ears.

Zoro's hands pinned her above her head, keeping her trapped but made the pleasure so much more intenser then it already was.

Skin slapping and moans filled the roam. It was steamy and hot. Zoro threw her leg over his shoulder to get a better angle to thrust. Soon he found her spot which made her cry out in pleasure.

"M close." She breathed out between moans.

"Just let go princess." Zoro moaned as he himself was close as well.

Both of them came a few thrusts later. Zoro collapsed on the bed next to her. She scrunched her nose in disgust. "Sticky." She mumbled exhausted and on the verge of falling asleep.

Zoro let out a hearty laugh before picking her up, taken her to get washed up.

"Sleepy." After Zoro had cleaned them up, he joined her in bed, pulling her into his chest cuddling her close. Pecking her forehead as they fell asleep.

༻❁༺

Hi, it's been a while, I hope you enjoyed the smut that was promised to y'all

Also don't forget