11.

⋆⋆

Zoro leaned in once again, brushing his lips against hers teasing a bit before she took the lead and clashed their lips together.

The kiss was sweet and hot. It soon changed to a full on makeout between the too. Misokazuki tugged at his hair pulling him even closer. Zoro cupped her face before sliding his hands to her waist and keeping them there.

Tongues mixing and swirling around each other. The makeout left them short on breath but nonetheless they continued regardless of that fact.

They were drawn to each other, they felt the desire. The longed for each other's lips without knowing it before. Zoro's lips are like a sweet but deadly poison to her. While to Zoro hers are like the sweetest addiction, impossible to break.

Hands roaming bodies and the sound of content hums and kissing sounds were heard. After what seemed like a very short time but was in fact almost an hour they broke apart due to hearing a door open, someone trudging on the stairs to go up to the deck.

They immediately sprang away from each other, Misokazuki sitting back on the railing her back facing the deck, Zoro standing beside her. The usual thing for them, the crew had already gotten used to it.

"What a surprise to see you guys here again." Sanji rolled his eyes at them.

"Really?"

"Nope, anyways dinner is ready so come downstairs." He said before leaving them to their selves again.

Misokazuki let out a sigh and tried to freshen herself up a bit, no doubt her lips were swollen from the make out session.

Zoro's were and his hair was disheveled from her hands being in them. He pat his hair back into the right places before biting his bottom lip.

They both rushed down the stairs into the dinning room, sitting down at their arranged seats.

The feast had already been placed on the table and they were waiting to dig in, waiting on those two lovebirds, only they didn't know they were.

Once they had taken their seat, everyone started taking some food and placed it down on their plates.

"You got them down real quick Sanji." Nami admitted.

"They weren't that into their own world this time, they immediately replied when I made a comment about them." He admitted.

"That's a shocker. I remember one time I literally had to shout before I had gotten their attention." Usopp admitted with a sigh.

"That's absolutely not true?" Misokazuki stated unsure of herself which caused everyone to laugh.

"Oh you should see yourselves, so caught up in your own world you don't see nor hear anyone else. I've experienced this for myself." Luffy spoke earning nods from all the rest.

Zoro just shrugged it off as Misokazuki shot him a questioning glare. Zoro didn't really bother with the conversation and focused on his food instead.

༻❁༺

"Oh before we end this dinner, Nami told me we'll be arriving at a new town tomorrow. So Sanji will do some shopping for food. You guys can shop for whatever or do whatever really." He informed the others. They all let out some hums of satisfaction as dinner ended

Everyone walked out of the dinning room before making their way to their rooms or to their respected duties as a ship doesn't sail itself.

Misokazuki was just gracing the deck with her presence as she knew a certain greenhead would be keeping the ship in check for the night until Usopp came to replace him in the morning.

"Long time no see stranger." She chuckled at herself and he gave her a rolls of the eyes in response.

She walked up to him and stood next to him.  She hummed as he pulled her into a back hug making sure he could still access the steering wheel.

She was hesitant to ask the question that remains stuck in her head ever since the first kiss. She wanted to ask so badly yet she refrained herself from doing so and just bask in this. Whatever "this" is, she quite enjoyed it.

She felt rather special, and everything that was Zoro intoxicated her beyond her understanding why. She didn't bother to know why either, at least not now.

"Any plans for tomorrow?" He asked her breaking the comfortable silence.

"Hmm not really, I think I'll just shop a bit for necessities." She shrugged her hand drawing circles on his.

He hummed in response. "What about you?" She asked looking out at the view of the ocean. It never quite bored her even though she's been looking at it almost the entire time.

"I'm going to see a swordsmith to hopefully fix or make me 2 katanas. Because duel blading is kinda my speciality."

"I never did ask, but why triple blades?"

"Well you know the reason behind the 3rd sword. It's to honour her. But during the sword camp I actually discovered that I'm much better with 2 swords. I'm more flexible and faster. Plus I can slice twice the enemy then with 1 sword." He explained.

"I see."

"Why do you carry 2 katanas and 1 tiny a bit longer then a dagger?"

"They were both gifts of my family. Getsumei was my mother's so I called her after her, in her honour." She took in a deep breath.

"Mizuki was what my aunt gifted me when I finished my training, only I never stop training." She chuckled. "But yeah it was supposed to be a gift for my 16th birthday but she never lived that long to make it, and she knew so she gave it to me beforehand. She used a dumb excuse to hide her real reasoning."

She looked at him craning her neck to the side. "The dagger was a gift from your parents, it was in their will to give it to me when they died. I don't know the reason why. But it has served me quite well. Nobody ever expects the dagger from a katana user." She giggled.

"I had no clue they did that." He muttered before placing a small short kiss on her cheek causing her to blush. Thankfully it was dark so it wasn't that clear.

༻❁༺

The way my keyboard can deduce that itwow or whatever I wrote was actually supposed to be it was. Y'all I don't give my keyboard enough credit for being able to understand what I'm trying to say when sometimes I don't even know what I'm trying to say lmfao.