25.

I'd say buckle up people it's abt to get emotional from now on.

⋆⋆

Tonight was finally the night of the blood moon. Tonight was the night things ended. More things then one.

Misokazuki was being secretive and she kept mostly to herself. Everyone simply thought it was because of the curse or the fight to come.

No one would ever anticipate she had a plan, but she did. A fucked up but good plan. She was in her room awaiting the sleep that would overtake everyone.

She had invited everyone over for tea. She wanted to have a nice and fun night with her friends. They chatted about everything and nothing.

She could see them slip one by one. They all tried to stay awake but alas they couldn't. Their heads felt drowsy and the room was spinning. Their eyes fluttering close before fully closing making their heads drop forward.

She let out a small sigh as she checked to see if everyone was out cold. As they were she went to her desk. She scribbled something down before putting it in a certain someone's pocket.

Her hand caressed his cheek softly. She looked at him fondly. She placed a small kiss against his forehead before whispering a small "I'm sorry." And got up to walk out of the room with her swords.

༻❁༺

Night had already fallen and soon the moon would rise. But this night she wouldn't be weak. She would be stronger then ever. This was going to be a surprise.

She was walking along the streets of the last town before entering the grand line. There were occasional islands in the open sea where they docked. They had chosen this island for more provisions and because there was going to be a special festival during the day.

Which they visited and had lots of fun in it. They all bought little trinkets and food they immensely enjoyed. It was a nice day out for them. One of her favourite moments with them.

She looked ahead and saw the empty building that was her destination. She walked towards it before opening the door and walking inside.

The place was large and dark. The only light entering is from the windows in the building. It was the light of the dimly lit street that invaded the space.

She was staring off at the sky through the window. She felt a gush of air. "Don't even think about it." She turned around to meet the gaze of the one and only.

She had a sword raised in the air but quickly brought it down again as a smug smirk pulled at her lips.

"I'm still amazed you could sense that." She stated looking at her.

"The wind gives you away." Was all she replied.

"Wow why so grumpy Miso?"

"You okay quite the game." To that she chuckled. "Isn't it all fun and games regardless? So why not make the game even more interesting."

"Clearly you're deranged."

She cackled at this. "Oh how this side of you does not disappoint in the slightest. Always ready with the comebacks and always on guard. How does it feel to live like that? Never letting anyone in and break down those walls."

She gritted her teeth before swallowing harshly. "What mad you weren't on of them? I have let people in."

"Yeah but you're abandoning them now aren't you? Thinking you can do this on your own, that you don't need them for this. But you forget what night it is tonight." There was anger laced in her voice.

She had stopped her taunting and her aura gave off vile intent. "It's a full moon, which means it was foolish of you to come alone Miso. You'll die here like the no good piece of trash you are!" She spat.

Misokazuki chuckled before pulling out her blade. "We'll see who dies here first then won't we." She stated with a smirk.

The other rushed up towards Misokazuki with her sword. She blocked the hit holding her sword right in front of her.

She then proceeded to strike her which she blocked. They continued to exchange blows and blocks. Stumbling every now and then. Getting a cut or bruise in the process.

However none of them gave up they only went faster and harder. The moon was rising to its apex and the girl had an evil smirk gracing her face. "The time has come. Prepare for death!" She shouted as the pale moonlight entered the building however it wasn't pale for long.

Soon it turned into a muddy or blood like red colour. This confused her as she was not informed this would happen. She looked over at Misokazuki who wasn't on the floor bent over in agonizing pain.

She stood there strong and proud. She had this glow around her and she gave off this strong presence. She was only getting stronger.

"You know." She started. "You really should have been better prepared my dear friend. Because then you would know that this is your ending." She opened her eyes as she said the last part and her eyes glowed red.

She got into position and she dashed forward. She was so much faster then before. She managed to block the blow and kept on her feet.

However as the battle continued she would only lose her footing as she only became stronger and faster. The moon was now fully covered and that's when an eerie red glow consumed her katana.

She chuckled. "Goodbye." She held her sword tighter. It glowed brighter she leaped forward as she called out her finishing move. "Red moon strike" before slashing the girl making blood splatter and her body fall down on the cold stone floor.

She fell down exhausted as the red moon started to disappear. "Move." Something whispered to her and she didn't hesitate to listen.

༻❁༺

Zoro woke up and it was already day time. He was still in her room while the others had already woken up and left. He got up and felt something in his pockets. It was a piece of paper.

Dear Zoro

I'm sorry for what I'm about to do. I waited until all of you fell asleep before heading out. I'm going to take care of this problem that's been chasing us for over a month. I know what you'll say but I have to do this on my own. I have to take care of this because I caused this problem. There's a lot you don't know because I kept it that way. You'd hate me if you knew. I'm writing this letter to you because I won't be coming back to you guys. Because Misokazuki is no more, she's dead. I'm sorry I have to burden you with this pain and all these brain consuming questions. I wish we had more time but we don't. Don't blame yourself for any of this. This was my choice for the outcome I already knew would happen.
Take care of yourself and the others.

Your friend
Misokazuki

Zoro crumpled the piece of paper before a tear escaped his eyes. He went to the others who were eating breakfast. "Misokazuki is dead." Was all he said.

༻❁༺

I'm sorry? Hahha

Guys this is not the end! So don't worry too much yeah?