21

Trying to get rid of the unsettling thoughts, Regan thought to go and donate the amount she found. Even if Monica was right on her way home, Regan didn't want to face her.

She wore her boots and grabbed a purse where she put the money. Then, Regan went to a charity center and donated the ninety dollars to children in poverty. She had always been tenderhearted and compassionate after all.

Regan smiled at herself as she felt good for her cause. Innocent children's shouldn't be in poverty. She had always thought of how cruel and merciless people were. They only cared for themselves as if the world revolved around them. Wealthy people would say that money isn't important, because it doesn't bring happiness, but with that they'd just justify themselves into not helping the poor.

Happiness or not, they ate what they wanted, wore what they pleased, lived where they wanted. If they wouldn't call that happiness, then it'd be because of their reckless behaviors. After all, problems can happen in every kind of situations, it doesn't matter if there is wealth or not. What was important was to be kindhearted and help those in need; that's what she thought.

When she turned back home, the main door was unlocked. Regan found Monica sitting down, looking at her phone.

"Dear how are you?" Monica asked concerned, "where were you?"

"I found some money on the road and donated most of it to the charity." Regan sincerely said.

"Oh, really? How much money did you find?" Monica asked interested.

"One hundred dollars, I gave ninety of them while the left ten...I kept them. Maybe I should've donated them too." Regan said after she thought about it, feeling guilty nonetheless.

"Oh my dear, you've given enough, don't worry. Come sit." Monica said as she opened the TV.

"Did you saw that dream?" She suddenly asked.

Regan didn't want to talk about it.

"I... don't want to talk about it," she mumbled, lowering her head.

"Regan." Monica said, giving her a knowing look.

Regan was left with telling her. What would she miss if she did anyway?

"Fine. I saw it." Regan admitted.

"Did you see anything else? I mean when you're awake, you earlier said you heard voices in your head." Monica said, concern was written all over her face.

Regan didn't know what to say. This time, she didn't only hear his voice, but saw him as well. She had never seen him like that.

Or did she?

"Well, I...I don't know if I am imagining."

"We should do something about it then." Monica sighed.

"There's nothing to do about it." Regan said hopelessly. She was tired. Tired of finding a way or something to do about it.

"Of course there is, sweetie. Don't worry." Monica said and hugged her niece.

Regan noticed that Monica's phone was right on the table. She hoped her aunt wouldn't bring her phone with herself when she'll leave the room.

It was a way to contact the woman who was the previous owner of the house.

Monica broke the hug and walked away of the living room going to the kitchen. She left her phone there and Regan took it as an opportunity.

Regan grabbed the phone, it didn't have a password. She opened the contacts icon and scrolled down. She searched for the name Blaire but there were three names. No surname.