77

As she rethought about the plan all over and over again, there was no way she wouldn't be crossing him again. Not if she was taking part in the rebellion.

She knew she'd see him again. But after all, wasn't it necessary? How would she get revenge if not seeing him? How would she make him pay for all what he have done?

It was him who dragged her into this world. She knew nothing about these things, planets, powers, empires, creatures. She had no idea. She was just an earthly girl.

It all served to rise her purpose and to make her believe strongly into her resolve. She knew it was risky, but she was already planning to follow her own plan and make a change. Even if it was Iris's land and not her own, Regan being Regan, wanted to stir some trouble to tighten her resolve.

She was aware of all the mistakes she ha done and if she even continuing to do. But she couldn't back down. Not when she had no parents and no home. Not when he had taken everything. She couldn't surrender.

She looked at Iris who was looking at something similar to the tablet she saw yesterday. Jack was still eating, his expression careless. She decided to speak to Iris, "Iris, I know you're looking for revenge, but are you and Jack really willing to do this?"

Iris looked at her surprisingly, "Of course we are. We didn't know where to start or what to do first. You see, the knowledge here is limited for those who don't have power. The distances are vast and we didn't really have a chance. But you seem to have more resources."

Regan sighed, "I'm just saying.... it's dangerous. I'm already an enemy of his and if you two challenge him as well, you have to be cautious for each step you throw."

"But we can operate sneakily," Iris suggested. "We don't have to openly state out cause. And I'm worried about you. Since he knows you're an enemy, he might expect this."

Regan shook her head, "I don't think so. He thinks I'm a little foolish girl." After all, he usually called her little girl or kitten. He always mocked her around.

"Well, if I hadn't known Iris, I'd have thought the same," Jack scoffed, finally setting aside his plate.

Iris glared at him, "And what about you, big bird? If I hadn't known you, I'd think you were just a fat, arrogant lout."

Jack chuckled, "Well, I can't deny that."

The atmosphere lightened up for a moment, and Regan couldn't help but smile at their banter. But then she remembered the gravity of the situation.

"Look, I understand you both want revenge, but we have to act smart. Now, we can go to the South and prepare a rebellion or even decolonise and defeat his commanders or whoever is in charge there."

Iris and Jack looked at her wide opened, "And how are we going to do this? We're only three and we have no means to fight against an entire army. Even with your powers, you're only one person. We can't just walk into the enemy's base and hope for the best," Iris said.

"We aren't going to hope for the best. We're going to do the best. It doesn't matter if we're only three. If we act smartly, we can free the South." Regan replied, her voice filled with determination, although she knew she didn't know what she was saying.

"First, we need to find out who's in charge. Then we'll let him know that this isn't over. I'll make sure he does know. I'll make sure he regrets everything." She added, speaking more to herself.

Iris and Jack looked at her in uncertainty, exchanging glances between.

"Well, if you're sure about this, we'll follow you. We can cause havoc and sabotage, while you deal with the higher ups. But we have to be careful. He knows you now, so we can't afford to make any mistakes." Iris said.