Chapter 9

When the light came on, Olga pulled her face away from the woman hovering over her. "Leona?" She called after that. "Shit," sighing, she leaned back on her pillow when the door closed. She couldn't believe she had let sex deter her worry about the woman's whereabouts. "Punyeta."

"Sino ba yun?" The woman looked back down at the brunette before trying to kiss down her neck.

"Tabi," she said, pushing the woman off her. "Kailangan mo nang umalis."

"Kakasimula pa lang natin. We can't quit now."

"Yes we can. Ngayon lumabas ka na."

"Potang ina! Dinala mo 'ko dito and when it's starts going somewhere paaalisin mo 'ko dahil lang may dumating na pangit?"

"You watch your goddamn mouth," Olga threw her shirt in her face. "Lumabas ka na!"

"Sino ba siya?" She asked again. "Girlfriend mo ba yun?" She questioned, sitting up in the bed as she watched the brunette pull her clothes on. "Wait, ginamit mo lang ba ako para gumanti sa kanya?"

"Hindi ko siya girlfriend. Now for the last time, magdamit ka na," Olga huffed, thanking God she was still half dressed. Why the hell did she have to try to prove a point to Regine and Katya.

She didn't know why, but she felt bad and embarrassed that Leona had caught her in the act. As far as the brunette knew, the dark haired woman thought she was straight and now she had some explaining to do. "Bilisan mo," she hissed.

"Grabe, mukha kang sweet at inosente. Who would have known you were such a bitch," the woman said, pulling her pants and walking down the stairs of the brunette's apartment.

"Pakyu ka," Olga said, throwing open the door of the fire station. "I'd suggest 'wag ka ng bumalik sa bar kung ayaw mong masampal sa mukha," Olga snarled at her as she rushed passed her out on the street.

*********************************************************

Leona was sitting down on a bench near the brunette's apartment as she heard voices and the building door opening. She didn't turn and look, but she knew the woman was walking towards her. "Go enjoy your fucking dyke," she spat at Leona as she walked closer to her. Leona's eyes widened at the woman's words. It was a shock to her that the brunette was gay. She would have never suspected Olga as a lady lover because she never once ogled her as far as she knew and she'd be damned if some random woman was going to run her mouth about the brunette.

Leona wasn't a revengeful person, but when the woman walked by she couldn't help but stick her foot out to cause the woman to trip and fall forward to the ground. She wasn't going to stand for someone calling Olga such a vicious name no matter what. "Magdahan dahan ka naman."

"Potang ina mo ka," she said, raising up off the ground, casting her gaze at Leona.

"Hoy!" Olga ran out on the street barefooted when she saw the woman closing in on Leona. "Umalis ka na nga," Olga pointed down the street as Leona moved behind her and gripped onto her shirt.

"Tang ina nyong dalawa," she said, picking her purse off the ground before retreating down the pathway to hail a taxi.

"Okay ka lang?" Olga turned and faced Leona. Slightly embarrassed because she had caused this mess when she promised that she'd be waiting on her.

"Oo. Ikaw ba?"

"Oo naman," she sighed, turning and watching the woman get into a taxi cab. "Bakit mo siya tinisod?"

"Kasi," Leona shrugged. "She called you a dyke." She looked down at her feet, not wanting to meet the woman's gaze.

"Oh," Olga exhaled. "Tara na. Akyat na tayo, I think kailangan natin mag-usap," she said, turning and walking back down the street to her apartment.