Chapter 22 - PART II

She saw the brunette staring out the bay window near her bed when she came out of the bathroom. "Cocoa's cold I suppose," she said as she saw the two cups sitting on the window sill.

"Yeah, iinitin ko nalang ulit," Olga said when she looked over and saw Leona.

"That's okay, ako na." She said, taking both cups and walking into the kitchen area to heat the drinks up in the microwave oven.

"What's..." The brunette followed behind Leona. "Is that?" She questioned when she saw something on the woman's hip. "Did he do that?" She pointed at the bruise and quickly walked up behind her to get a better look. How did she miss that earlier?

"Yeah," she said, pulling her shirt down that had rode up on the sides while the dog slowly wandered around them.

"Masakit pa ba?" She asked with a concerning tone?

"Hindi naman na, just my side here," she said rubbing her torso. "But the hot bath helped a lot with that."

She clenched her jaw right when she envisioned him hurting her. "Gusto kong masaktan siya tulad ng pananakit niya sa'yo."

"'Wag," Leona shook her head and fully turned towards her. "'Wag mong sabihin yan."

"Seryoso ako, I want to hurt him so bad."

"One day, Olga," she said, staring down at her hands that were tugging the hem of her shirt. "One day karma will knock him so hard on his ass he won't even know what hit him."

"What if he doesn't though?"

"It will," she told her. "I have to believe that one, whether it be tomorrow or thirty years from now... he will get what's coming to him. If I don't believe that, how can I move on from this?"

"I..." the brunette breathed as she thought about it. "I hope you're right."

"Me too," Leona said as the timer went off.

"I'm suddenly not so thirsty." She said as she watched the dog finish drinking his water before walking towards her bed.

"Me neither," she said as she took the drinks out and sat them near the sink. "I think I'm going to try to get some rest too," she watched their pup climb on the brunette's bed and flop down on the pillow.

"Gusto mo..." she pointed. "Gusto mo bang mahiga kasama kami?" Olga asked. She didn't want the woman to be lying all the way across the room by herself.

"You wouldn't care?" She questioned. She really didn't want to lie down by herself, but she was too shy to ask.

"Of course not, tara," she said as she turned the light in the kitchen off. "Ayokong maramdaman mong mag-isa ka ngayon."

"Salamat ha," she followed the brunette to her bed.

"Push him over, if not he will wake you up a hundred times getting on and off the bed during the night." Olga said as she turned down her bed.

"You know, I find it offensive that it's my dog, but yet he sleeps with the person who wanted him gone." She shook her head as she tried to push the dog to the edge of the bed and pull the covers out from under him.

"Nagseselos ka ba?" She winked.

"Medyo. Nilalamig ako sa gabi."

"Well tonight is an exception," she grinned as she sat down in the bed.

"Mmhmmm," Leona hummed as she lay down beside her dog. "It's kinda wrong that you're stealing him from me." She said as he laid his head in her chest. "Di ba, Adam?"

"Hey, I'm not stealing him. He's my little man," she said, petting him on the head, before switching the lamp off on her bedside table.

"The only man you'll have in your bed," Leona laughed as she rolled over on her side facing the brunette.