Chapter 34

Waking up to a light snore, Olga peeked her eyes open to find Leona laying on her back with her hair sprawled out on the pillow and her mouth slightly ajar.

That was one of the many things she had hated about Rome.

Rome snored loudly and it always annoyed her to no end, but with Leona it was completely different. Any sound the woman made caused her heart to flutter out of her chest. She could listen to this woman snore everyday for the rest of her life and never tire of it.

She hated in the last few days she had secretly compared Leona to her ex-girlfriend, but she couldn't help it. Rome was the last person she had been close with, and comparing them made her realize just how distant she and her old flame really were. They were never as close to her as Leona was.

Leona was different. The woman was so beautiful. It wasn't that she didn't think Rome was pretty, but Leona's beauty outshone everyone. And the way she talked to Olga, held hands and kissed, God the kisses.

They were unbelievable.

She could die happy just from Leona's kisses. She couldn't get enough of the woman's lips, but what she didn't know was Leona felt the same about her.

The woman currently lying beside her with her arm wrapped around her shoulder made her feel so alive and happy even during her darkest days. Leona had been amazing with her the past few days and if it wasn't for the woman in her bed she didn't think she could have made it through her father's passing.

Even though things weren't clear between them when the woman first arrived, she had no qualms about wrapping the brunette up in her arms comforting her in an intimate embrace that left Olga feeling loved and wanted.

Yesterday during her father's funeral, Leona never let her out of her grasp while she said goodbye to her father.

Leona knew Olga was a strong person, but even the strongest human being needed someone to hold their hand and tell them everything's going to be okay, and that's what she did as she held onto Olga while she stood by her father's resting place and watched him be lowered into the ground.

Feeling Leona tenderly hold her close made Olga feel safe and cared for in her time of need. She didn't know it until the woman showed up at her parent's doorstep, but she needed someone to simply be there to lean on. Not to fix or do anything in particular, but just be a shoulder to lay her grief on.

Lifting her head off the woman's arm to admire the woman, Olga couldn't help but smile when she felt Leona tighten her hold around her. The way this woman had cared for her was out of this world, the sweetest thing anyone had ever done for her.

She couldn't take her eyes off the woman's face as she studied the contour and perfect bone structure. She couldn't help herself when her hand reached out and followed Leona's jawline with her fingertips. "How are you so perfect?" She whispered to herself.

Leona had woken up when she felt the brunette shift in the bed. When Olga shifted it meant she had woken, which in turn woke her up because she worried herself to death about the woman over the past few days.

She decided to not make her awareness known yet, mainly because she had hopes of falling back to sleep for a little while longer, but when she felt the brunette's eyes on her, all hopes were lost. "Anong ginagawa mo?" She asked in her deep, groggy, sleepy morning voice.

"Wala lang," Olga laid her head back down on the woman's upper arm that had been under her head. She had been staring at the woman's features for the past few minutes now and apparently she got caught.

"Sinungaling," she moaned, stretching her legs that were laced with the brunette's.

"Okay," she huffed. "Anong gagawin mo kung tinititigan ko yung labi mo?"