Chapter 14

I hope you guys like this chapter...

*********************************

Olga walked back to her truck and threw the blankets and pillows she had in the cab of the pickup in the back of the bed before climbing in and laying down. She didn't want to deal with Hector tonight, much less Hector hanging out with Leona.

Putting her focus on the movie, she didn't pay attention to Leona walking up to her vehicle. "Hey?" Leona said, leaning up against the truck. She wasn't sure what was up with the brunette's mood, but she felt that she wanted to talk.

"Hey," she glanced over and saw the woman leaning against the bed with a handful of items.

"Okay ka lang?"

"Ayos lang ako."

"Galit ka ba sa'kin?" Leona questioned.

"Paano mo naman nasabi yan?"

"Well, okay ka naman when you left for work, now parang... iritable?"

"Wala 'to, Leona. It's just been a rough day and Hector is the last person I want to deal with," she said, not taking her eyes off the screen.

"Bumili ako ng snacks," she said, hoping that would help the brunette's mood. "Care if I join you?"

"You know I don't, unless may kasama ka," she sat up in the back of the truck to make more room for Leona to sit.

"Wala."

"Well then you're more than welcome." Olga said as she turned and reached through the window of the cab of her truck to grab a lighter. If she was going to steal Hector's cigarette she sure was going to put it to use.

"What's up with you? I don't know if I've ever seen you act like this?" Leona asked as the brunette lit her stick.

"It has been a long day," she lied and shrugged as she took a long drag of her cigarette.

"Sasabihan mo naman ako, di ba? If something is bothering you? It's just that you've made it clear to me if something's wrong I could talk to you and I want you to feel the same way also."

"Oo naman," she bit her lip.

"So..." she watched the brunette. "Naninigarilyo ka pala?" She questioned.

"Minsan," she shrugged as she let out a breath of smoke filled air. "Kung stress ako."

"It's very unattractive," she pointed out.

"Well that's me," Olga huffed. "Miss Hideous."

"Okay, anong problema?" Leona asked as she scooted back and leaned against the cab and grabbed the lit cigarette from the brunette and took a puff herself. "You've been my sounding board for months, turn ko naman, talk to me."

"Naninigarilyo ka rin pala?" Olga countered.

"Oo ngayon," she blew the smoke out of her lungs and handed it back to the brunette. "Ano ngang problema?"

"Wala nga," she insisted as she watched the movie.

"I'm calling your bluff. Tell me?" She nudged her.

"Honestly, it's nothing," she shrugged. "Just seeing Hector makes me miss Glory, yun lang," Olga lied. "You'd think she never mattered to him by the way he acts sometimes." She knew if she said she didn't like Hector hanging all over her, Leona would probably tell her it was none of her business, and it wasn't, but she couldn't help how she felt.

"I'm sorry," Leona said softly. "Bakit hindi mo siya tawagan?"

"Ayoko siyang istorbohin," she said as she share her cigarette.