Chapter 16

"What the hell is going on?" She asked as she walked closer to the brunette. "Anong problema?" She asked when she saw the upset look on Olga's face and completely ignoring the conversation she just heard even though she was shocked to say the least.

"Wala," Olga clenched her jaw tight with anger.

"Naririnig ko kayong nag-aaway, so ano nga?" Leona insisted. She wanted to know how she was feeling.

"It's nothing."

"It's something, narinig ko kayong dalawa."

"It's nothing. Iniisip niya na nagseselos ako or whatever and I'm not." She lied.

"She doesn't want me to take you out tonight," Hector spoke. "Dahil..."

"Tumahimik ka na nga, Hector," Olga quickly turned around and gritted through her teeth. "Get the fuck out of here," she yelled pointing to the door. "No one wants you here. God!" She rolled her eyes.

"Hey," Leona grabbed her wrist and pulled her arm down. "Ano bang ikinagagalit mo?" She tried to ask softly. "Talk to me."

"Because," she turned her gaze away from the concerned woman. "He needs to be considerate of you and he's not," she looked towards the man. "He needs to realize what can happen if word gets back to Carlos that you two are out together? He could crumble his business," she looked down towards him. "Anong mararamdaman ni Ador about that, huh?" She asked, stepping closer to the man. "Does he even know you're still at it?" She questioned him.

"Shut up," Hector scolded her.

"Tumigil ka na, Hector," Leona told him without taking her eyes off of the brunette. Stepping in front of Olga to block her vision. "Olga," she gently tried to calm her.

"Ang gusto niya lang naman gawin eh is to take you out in the hopes of getting you into bed," she threw the paintbrush down on the ground. "Tell me you're not naïve enough not to see it?" She looked at Leona.

"Hindi ganun, Leona," he said.

"I..."

"Get the fuck out of here, Hector," Olga interrupted her to yell at him. "GET OUT!" She stepped aside to get closer to him.

"Olga, no," Leona said, pulling her back. She had never seen her so irate. "Please, tumigil ka na, you're scaring me," she whispered so only the brunette could hear her as she stepped back from the woman when her shoulders slumped.

Olga felt defeated when Leona told her she was scaring her. Slumping her shoulders, she turned away from the two.

"Hector," Leona looked over at him. "Pwede bang sa labas mo nalang ako hintayin?" She knew she'd never be able to get it out of her friend with him standing there adding his two cents in.

"Sure," he turned and walked out the door and sat on the wooden bench that was in front of the shop windows.

"I didn't mean to scare you."

"Alam ko," she moved to stand in front of Olga again. "Ano ang ikinasasama ng loob mo?" She asked.

"Hector," she grumbled, walking towards the back of the building. The brunette didn't want Hector around Leona when there was a group of people around, she sure as hell didn't want him around her alone.

"And?"

"And?" She questioned, turning towards the woman who was still standing in the front room. "He's only out to woo you, Leona. Kilala ko si Hector," she said getting upset again just by thinking about him. "This isn't just him being 'nice or friendly'," she quoted with her hands. "Mag eexpect yun ng something in return, ready ka ba for that?"