2. Aashrit Singh Yaduvanshi

The whole Yaduvanshi family was settled at the dining table discussing the meeting they had with Meera. Aashrit and Abhishek also came back from their trip some moments ago and soon will be joining them for dinner.

"I like her. She is so sweet and pretty." Revati said still gushing about Meera while her family agreed with her.

"Who is pretty?" Abhishek said entering the dining room.

Yaduvanshi family looked at their 2nd elder son as he took a seat beside Shivansh.

"Is it the girl you went to see today for Bhai?" Abhishek said serving himself food.

"Yes, bhai. She is the best girl for bhai. She is intelligent, pretty, sweet, kind." Shivansh gushed about Meera but Abhishek didn't seem impressed enough.

Abhishek looked at his bade papa and said "She is not just going to be our bhabhi but also the future queen of our kingdom. Is she just kind, sweet or is she strong enough to handle a kingdom and the business Bhai spread all over India?"

Everyone stiffened on his question and harsh tone.

"You decide yourself when you'll be meeting her," Rajveer answered his question and focused on food.

"You'll like her once you meet her Abhishek," Anika said knowing well how much her son loves his elder brother and never wants anyone in his life who could make him weak whether it's a thing or a person.

Abhishek nodded at them thinking about the future.

"I want her to be my bhabhi. She is so..........." Shivansh words stopped once he heard those specific footsteps.

Everyone's head turned towards the source of footsteps and they saw the eldest son of the family entering the hall with an emotionless expression on his face. This expression is not new for them but if someday they saw him smiling it would be a shock for the family.

Aashrit took the seat on the right side of Ranveer just beside Abhishek. A maid came forward and served him food. He joined his hand thanking God for the food and stayed away from any conversation while having food. That's how he is, he won't talk unless it's necessary.

"Aashrit you are going tomorrow to meet Meera, right?" Rashmi asked her son not knowing his plans.

Aashrit looked up at his mother and reminded about the conversation he was trying to avoid. He didn't want to talk about it so he just nodded looking at her.

And the whole family heaved a sigh of breath. As he took another morsel his thoughts went to the conversation he had with his grandfather some days ago.

Aashrit was in his room when he got a message from his father to come to his grandfather's room. As he looked at the message, he sprinted towards his room. In his life, if he loved someone the most it was his grandfather. He loves his family but his love for his grandfather was something that couldn't be measured.

Some months ago, his grandfather was diagnosed with the last stage of cancer and he was given just some months to live. Aashrit took him to all the best doctors in the world and best hospitals around the world until his grandfather stopped him. He remembered his grandfather telling him that he wanted to spend the last days of his life with his family and not in a hospital bed but that didn't stop Aashrit from searching best doctors for him.

As he reached his grandfather's room, he saw his father sitting there with a picture in his hand.

His expression changed from concerned to blank and he sat beside his dadu's feet.

"Aashu!!!!" His dadu spoke with a serious face which got his attention.

Aashrit knew something big was coming as his dadu always greeted him with a smile even though he rarely replied with a smile.