14. A party?

Meera was working on her laptop sitting beside Aashrit when his phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and went to the balcony to attend it. Meera sneakily looked up from her laptop and found him standing at the balcony talking on the phone with his back towards her. She swiftly took his novel resting on the bed. She looked at the cover of the novel titled JAAN and a smile formed on her lips.

"So he does like romantic novels." She thought to herself and felt proud to see the Author's name.

Before she could further examine the novel, she saw him coming inside and swiftly put his novel back in place and got busy on her laptop doing something.

Aashrit came back and looked at his wife writing something with so much concentration on her new laptop she got from Dadu.

He sat on his side of the bed and looked at her. On getting a look at her, he forgot what he was about to say and got lost in her beauty and those lovely expressions she was making. He looked at her thinned brows changing into blush soon. She swiftly bit her lower lip and smiled with a red hue on her cheeks. As her lower lip got disappeared under her teeth, a shiver went down his spine. He didn't know but he suddenly felt hot and he tightly fisted his hand to stop any incoming dirty thoughts in his mind. His eyes went to her hands and saw her long slender fingers working on the keyboard and his mind suddenly went to the thought of how these fingers would look wrapped around........

Aashrit closed his eyes swiftly and shook his head to remove all the dirty thoughts and opened his novel again.

"Jaan as much as I love to see you in saree, I can't wait to see you without it." He said removing her pallu and attacking her shoulder with kisses and leaving a hickey there. His hand went to her back and felt her blouse was backless. He felt uncomfortable in his pants and turned her swiftly. He looked at her exposed back with goosebumps all over her back. His finger itched to touch her back and he gave in. His hand traced her back while she arched her back feeling the hot tempting touch of his finger there.

Aashrit took a deep breath and shut his novel swiftly. It made a sudden noise which startled Meera and she looked at him. Aashrit swiftly put his book on his lap and looked at Meera looking at him with a scared expression.

"Sorry It was just........." he just went silent at the end while Meera didn't know what was wrong.

Meera just again focused back on her laptop while Aashirt leaned back on his bed and decided to look at her laptop , curious to know what was making her all blush. But to his bad luck, her laptop was slightly tilted to the other side making it hard for him to look into it. He decided to take a bath and then go to sleep.

As he was about to stand, he remembered something. He sat back with his blanket over his lap and called Meera

"Meera ji" He called her taking her attention swiftly.

She looked at him with slightly wide eyes, and raised brows, again asking him to talk without saying a word.

"Some of my college classmates arranged a party tomorrow. It's for our marriage so we have to attend this. We will be leaving at 6 in the evening, so be ready till then." He said and left while Meera looked at his back and saw him entering the bathroom.

"What does he mean? Party? So many people? And that too those who are not of my class? What am I supposed to do there? What I am supposed to wear? How am I supposed to talk to them? Can't he go alone? Why did I marry? Should I deny it? Should I get sick tomorrow? Oh, God!! Why do I need to go out? Why can't I stay in this room for my whole life with my books, laptop, and unlimited supply of coffee?" All the thoughts ran through her mind and she made a bad face still looking at the same door where her husband just disappeared after giving her a piece of bad news.