31. Past

TW: This chapter contains sexual assault. So please avoid if it triggers you.
________________________

"Meera." A faint voice was heard which made her suck a deep breath in fear. She quickly put her phone aside making sure no sound was made. But again he called her from outside.

"I know you can hear me. Open the door." He said and loudly banged on the door.

Meera sat on the bed pulling her knees up scared of what was about to happen.

And before he could say something else, she heard the faint voice of two people talking and recognized it to be him and Adwait. In some seconds, there were sounds of footsteps which fainted slowly followed by silence. And Meera sat there with her hand rubbing her chest which was hammering like anything.

She lightly tapped her chest to take some deep breaths. She lay down on the bed and looked up at the ceiling as one of the worst memory of her life went through her mind.

Meera was 14 years old. She used to live with her tauji family. No one cared about her and now she got used to their behavior. But there was a person in the house who didn't taunt her, who didn't look at her with disgust. It was the nephew of her taiji who used to stay with them for most of the time. His name was Naman. Her grandfather never liked him and always advised her to stay away from him but her poor innocent heart never understood the reason behind all this. Until........

It was 5 in the evening when there was no one at home except Meera. She was making tea for herself when she suddenly felt someone's presence behind her. She jerked suddenly only to notice Naman standing behind her. She took a deep breath on seeing him.

"You scared me bhaiya," Meera said to him

"Don't call me that"

"What?"

"Bhaiya...... I am not your bhaiya. Don't call me that."

Meera was confused upon hearing him. And before she could say something, Naman changed the topic swiftly.

"Leave all this Meera. I need to talk to you about something." He said standing only at an arm's distance from her while she furrowed her brows at him.

"What?"

" Have you ever thought about life?" He started as a sinister look passed through his eyes which Meera failed to understand "You only get to live it once." He said moving towards her while Meera was confused "So you should enjoy it. You should not miss out on things ." He said while invading her personal space.

Meera took her steps back on seeing him near her. She didn't know what it meant but her heart was telling her it was something bad, it was something dirty.

Her heart raced when she heard the opening of Zip. Her innocent mind who never heard of intimate stuff was now suddenly experiencing this without her permission and her heart raced.

Her back hit the wall as she found herself trapped and her heart dropped. She didn't know what she was about to do. She wanted to run but her feet stuck to the ground. She wanted to speak but her tongue was glued.

" It's the perfect age for you to learn how to please a man." He said and his lips reached her ear " I'll teach you how to perfectly please your boyfriend."

Her hands shivered listening to him. Her innocent mind didn't know the dirtiness wrapping around these words but her sixth sense was telling her that all of this was abnormal.

"Open your eyes. Just look at it once." He said

Her chest heaved up and down rapidly with the lack of air, her heart filled with fear suddenly and the lack of knowledge about all this was confusing her more.