54. Date night

Meera was sitting on the swing on the balcony as Aashrit instructed her to be. She was wearing a black colored silk night suit with some white lining on the collar and sleeves, looking at the moon shining bright in the sky with Jugnu and Paulo sitting beside her.

Her mind went back to the past days when she used to sit alone in her room with Jugnu at her side, looking at the moon and praying to God for a beautiful life. And now when she looks around her, she only finds good things and nothing bad around her. She smiled thinking about her husband who was everything she could ask for. He was caring, loving, sexy, handsome, and a fan of hers. She smiled thinking about the random kisses he gave her and his talks which made her blush every second.

Her attention shifted when she saw a tray being placed in front of her. She looked up only to see her husband. She was shocked to see him wearing the same night suit as hers.

"Was it planned?" She asked.

"Was it?" He questioned back with raised brows.

Meera giggled at his expression and lightly pecked him on his lips as he settled beside her.

"I like it." She said hugging him sideways keeping her head on his bicep.

"I made hot chocolate for you." He said making Meera shocked and she looked at him with wide eyes.

"You don't know cooking." She told him making him chuckle at her.

"But I can always learn. And for now, I learned hot chocolate." He said kissing her cheeks. "next time let me know if you want to eat something, I'll learn that." He said caressing her cheeks.

Meera giggled at his words. She was happy, so happy, after a long time and her giggles were not in control. She was high with the happiness around her which was making her giggle at little things.

"You are cute." She said pulling his cheeks and making Aashrit chuckle with her.

"So how was your day bulbul." He said taking a sip of hot chocolate.

And Meera's face flattened on remembering Ravi's incident. But soon replaced by a smile on remembering Kavya's new avatar and Adwait's crush.

She put her cup on the table and turned completely towards him with her folded legs "Would you keep 2 secrets if I tell you?" She asked with her eyes twinkling. She finally had someone with whom she could share secrets.

Aashrit nodded at her and Meera smiled wide.

"Kavya has a crush on Avay."

"Kavya....... Your friend?" He asked

"My only friend." She corrected him.

"Okk...... So that's great I guess." He said listening to her.

Meera looked at him and gave him a smirk "I have a bigger piece of news than this."

Aashrit looked at her smirk and bit his lower lip to control the chuckle. She was looking too cute with that smirk.

"And what's that?" He whispered.

Meera leaned a little and asked him to come near with her hand. Aashrit leaned to her and their face were too close and excitement could be seen on their face. They both couldn't believe they had this childishness in them.

"Adwait has a crush on someone in our department."

Aashrit's eyes went wide on hearing this news "You're lying." He said not believing her words and Paulo and Jugnu also barked not believing her words.

She shooed all 3 of them with her hand and continued "It's true. He agreed to it." She said leaning back " But that girl is already taken, according to him." She said taking a sip of her hot chocolate.