18. Alone

Please vote kar do yar.

103k views h or 10k b votes nhi hai. 10% b votes nhi hai .

Ab koi new person kaise pdhega story itne kam votes dekhkr. 

Please apne busy schedule se time nikalkr agr apne phle chapters pr vote nhi kiya h to kar do.

Or agr aap log mujhe presan kroge vote na krke to fir m bhi apko update dene m presan krne lungi.

Please krdo votes.

(Please do vote.

There is not even 10% votes here even though i am updating on time.

Come on yaar !! How will a new person get attracted to the story on seeing such less votes.

And if you haven't voted on the previous chapter , then please take some time out from your busy schedule for me.

Also if you are not gonna vote then I'll also update irregularly and not on time.

Please vote. )

____________________

She was feeling alone in the party filled with so many people. She was angry but couldn't show it, her heart was scared but she was afraid to show it. She has no rights over him then how can she stop him from looking at other girls or talking to them? But her heart was burning with insecurities. Her mind was going wild.

She is so pretty with these beautiful plump lips and perfect teeth which made her smile better and a perfect facial structure while I look like a mess always. She even talks so much, he might be liking her company. But it's not his fault. It's me who is boring, who isn't interesting enough to keep people with herself.

She didn't realize when a drop of tear fell from her eye and landed on her hand. She looked at her hands and felt them shivering. Her heart was clogged with all the thoughts she was having. Her shivered hand went to her eye and wiped the tears swiftly not letting anyone present there know about what just happened. She was feeling so uncomfortable in the presence of so many people.

She leaned towards Aashrit "I'll be going to the washroom." She said standing up while Aashrit pointed two of his guards to follow her. And they left.

As she entered the washroom, she put her hand over her racing heart and rubbed it to calm it down. Her breathing was fastened making it hard for her to breathe. She went towards the washbasin and threw some water at her face to calm but nothing was working. She looked at the mirror to only see her imperfections. She touched her small eyes, big lips, and those acne scars which didn't seem to fade away, making her insecure about herself and think about everyone who is so perfect. Her thoughts halted as the washroom door was opened and in entered Gunjan. Meera composed herself and smiled at her not letting her get any idea about her condition.

"Aashrit is unbelievable. Telling me how interesting my company is" she said while Meera just smiled at her.

"He is right. You make everyone so comfortable" She said with her upper heart.

She couldn't hate her but liking her was far away.

"I'll go. Aashrit ji must be looking for me" Meera said without thinking

"Oh don't worry about him. He is not missing you. He is so busy listening to everyone that he doesn't even remember that you weren't there. He is quite stupid in girls matter". She said laughing not realizing how she broke her little hope.