50. A kiss

FINALLY!!!! Wait is over.......

A long chapter as you demanded.

Do you guys want a readers group on insta?? If yes, just msg me there.

______________

He turned towards her folding his one hand under his head and his other hand on her cheek.

"Did I wake you up?" He asked in a slow voice.

"....." She didn't say a word and just shook her head in no.

"Do you want to sleep more?" He questioned caressing her head.

And she again shook her head in no leaning in his touch.

"Are you fine?" He questioned moving his thumb to her lips lightly caressing them.

Meera nodded her head in yes.

And they both went silent while Aashrit was feeling her lips with his thumb thinking about the moment she kissed him.

When he noticed no reaction from her, he looked up at her and his eyes went to her eyes which were lost somewhere then he noticed her hand and he found her three fingers in her fist while her index finger was violently scratching her thumb, telling about her state of overthinking about something. He removed his hand from her face, held her hands in his and enterwined them. Meera looked at him with nervous eyes.

He brought her hand to his lips and kissed her lightly making her take a deep breath.

"What are you thinking bulbul?" He questioned lightly caressing her hand while she shook her head in no.

He knew it was hard for her to open up and he pulled her to him. There was no distance between them and he put his hand around her waist and his leg over hers. Meera's eyes went wide on having such close contact with him suddenly. She felt a shiver down her spine and her breathing raised, she had goosebumps all over her body. He moved his face closer to hers leaving no space between them as their nose was touching. Meera's heart was racing and she didn't dare to look at him .

He wanted to look in her eyes. He put his fingers under her chin and made her look up at him.

"Look at me bulbul," He said in an authoritative voice making her look up at him in an instant. He continued "Now look in my eyes and tell me what's bothering you," He said in the same authoritative voice.

Meera felt hypnotized by his eyes. She felt like telling him but she felt embarrassed to say her feelings out loud. Her eyes were telling him that she was afraid.

"You don't need to be afraid of me," He said in a soft voice.

"I feel strange," She said and again stopped in her words.

"About what," He asked caressing her back over her t-shirt.

Meera took a deep breath and something inside told her to tell him everything.

"Aashrit ji I feel strange about sharing my pain. I am feeling embarrassed about whatever happened yesterday. I feel like I am seeking attention by sharing my pain. Like everyone has pain in their life and mine is nothing special." She finished with a huff.

Aashrit was shocked listening to her. He had no idea what else she went through to have such thoughts. Does she never share her pain with anyone or when she tries to share no one listens to her? Why she is so scared of sharing her pain? But he decided that it will not happen anymore and she will be pampered and listened.

"Never think that. Yes everyone has their share of pain but it doesn't mean your pain is any less. I don't know how you have that thought but I want to tell you that never hesitate to share your pain with me"