Bonus Chapter 1

HAPPY NEW YEAR SUNSHINES. I HOPE YOU ARE ALL DOING GOOD. THANKYOU FOR SUPPORTING ME FOR THESE LAST TWO YEARS AND I HOPE WE'LL BE TOGETHER FOR MANY COMING YEARS.

THIS IS SUCH A LONG CHAPTER SO ENJOY IT AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE IT.

And also about the stck chapters, I don't wanna ruin your mind in the starting so we will talk about it at end.
READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END.

_____________________

AFTER some months

Aashrit and Meera were tangled in sheets in each other's embrace. The sun was peeking from the curtains making Aashrit groan in his sleep. He opened his eyes only to see the most beautiful view he could see this morning. His face morphed into a smile as he saw his wife sleeping beside him naked undercover. The sight was giving him euphoria, they were both naked under sheets, tangled, sticking with each other with many more marks all over their body every other day.

He was looking at her with his elbow plopped on the bed, his face resting on the palm looking at Meera. His hands moved to caress her cheeks. Due to the movement, the sheets moved down a little, revealing the swell of her breast. Aashrit looked down and smirked at his art there. He remembered how she strictly prohibited him from giving any hickeys on his neck so he made up for that on her whole body. He looked at the marks as if they were intriguing him. His hand unconsciously moved towards the mark rubbing it slowly. He heard a hiss as he put a little pressure on it.

He looked up and saw Meera wide awake looking at him with radiance on her face.

"Did I wake you up?" He asked cupping her cheek.

Meera pouted at him and he leaned in for a kiss. As their lips met, Meera put her hand around his neck and pulled him more over her. A comfort went through their body when their lips molded with each other. As they pulled back, Meera looked at him and pecked his cheeks "Good morning shona ." She said with a smile on her face.

"Good morning" He replied laying on his back and pulling Meera over him.

Meera felt his upper naked body and her hands unconsciously traced his muscles.

"You are obsessed with my abs," Aashrit said chuckling.

Meera smiled at him "I am not obsessed with your abs but I am obsessed with your whole self." She replied kissing his jaw.

Aashrit laughed and took her lips in his for a kiss.

Meera leaned back from the kiss and smiled at him "Want to take a shower together?" She asked with excitement clear on her face.

"And I would be a brainless creature if I deny such an offer." He said as his hands went a little low from her back.

"Then meet me in the bathroom in some minutes." She said kissing his jaws and moving towards the bathroom after wearing his shirt.

Aashrit just looked at her back ready to once again explore her and shouted "Let's make our babies, bulbul."

Later that day,

Aashrit was in his office when his phone pinged. He looked at the notification only to see his wife's name.

He opened the message which says

Hello jaana,

Meet me at 6 P.m at the same place we met for the first time.

Your dearest wife.

Aashrit furrowed his brows and called Meera only to hear "Don't disturb me and meet me in the evening."

He looked at his phone with raised brows and chuckled at her bossy behavior. He wouldn't deny that he loves this behavior of her. He loves it when she is confident in herself and says what she wants without thinking much about the consequences.