3. Meeting

I'd appreciate some comments from you on the story and if you are loving the story please press the vote button and show some support.

__________________

Meera was in front of the mirror getting ready for the most awaited meeting. Yesterday, Yaduvanshi's family informed her that she would be meeting Aashrit today as he didn't want to hold this meeting for so long.

She wanted to look beautiful today, she wanted him to choose her. Somewhere in her heart, she wanted to get out of this house and live with those people whom she met yesterday. Although she met his family for a short span of time, they made their way to her heart and captured it fully. The desire for love she had since childhood, she saw that hope of love getting fulfilled in his family. It didn't matter to her that all that love was only for some days, some weeks, or some months but what she wanted was to feel important and to be loved. But her heart was scaring her thinking of the future when they would stop showing all this love, when they would get tired of her. She clutched her kurta tight thinking all about that, her heart constricted. She closed her eyes and took some deep breaths. She opened her eyes and looked at herself in the mirror.

She wore a beautiful white anarkali kurta with white pants and white dupatta with some colorful little flowerwork on it, tucked at one shoulder. She wore her silver earrings and completed her look with kohl in her eyes and a light tint on her lips. She looked at herself in the mirror and a small smile finally formed on her face as she found herself beautiful.

"Maybe he will like me....." She said to herself and a small blush formed on her cheeks.

She left her room and found her family there. As Tauji saw her, he stood up and went to her

"Don't spoil it. We don't want to lose our relationship with Yaduvanshi."

He said and left from there to his office with Vishal following him behind.

"I asked you to do makeup and look beautiful but look at you. That man won't even look at you. Why didn't you call Anu huh??" Sunaina said holding her hand and started to drag her upstairs but Anu stopped her.

"Maa she will get late, You know how much he hates latecomers." Anu interrupted and held Meera's hand "And don't worry maa, I'll do her makeup in the car." She said trying to lighten up her mother-in-law's mood.

Sunaina nodded her head and put her hand on Anu's head "I don't know what I'd do without you." she said to Anu while glaring at Meera.

Anu took her permission and went outside with Meera. They both got settled in the car and Meera turned towards Anu without any words.

Anu took some kohl from her eyes and put it behind Meera's ear.

"Don't mind what maa said...... You look so beautiful. I am sure Kunwar ji will forget to breathe once he sees you." Anu said excitedly while Meera was just confused.

"Bhabhi, aren't you going to do my makeup?" Meera asked

"You don't need anything, Shona. You are looking so beautiful in this minimal makeup." Anu said these words to make her feel beautiful but she knew these words weren't gonna do anything in front of all those words she heard all her life. Anu was just praying that Kunwar sa would love her and make her realize how beautiful she was.

Soon, they reached the cafe they were supposed to meet in. Anu dropped Meera and left after giving her some encouraging words which were like a band-aid to a broken glass, don't know for how long it will keep her sane before she again finds herself losing in the crowd.

Meera was standing outside the cafe and looked at the name YADUVANSHI . She took a deep breath and moved inside. As she put her foot inside, she got nervous about the crowd there. She looked around and found everyone wearing Western and then her eyes moved to her own clothes making her feel out of place and the band-aid holding her seemed to break. She felt as if everyone was looking at her and judging her. She looked around finding everyone busy with their work and now another thought hit her, Is she looking so hideous that no one is even sparing a look at her? And with all those thoughts she moved towards the reception.