59. A step forward

16+

__________

Meera looked up only to see a shirtless Aashrit. And her eyes dilated with pleasure again.

"I am sure, you must have overthought a lot of things." He said opening the button of her night suit.

Meera's heart raised seeing his long fingers touching her skin, giving her goose bumps all over.

"But my queen, you would have taken too much time in opening my shirt and I don't have that much patience right now. So, I took the matter in my hands." He said as his fingers unhooked the other button of her shirt giving a little sneak peek of her cleavage.

She didn't feel the need to stop him. Her breath was rising as his hands reached the third button which would give him a better view of her bra and her cleavage.

"Tell me when you feel uncomfortable." He said looking deep into her eyes as she could just nod not able to speak anything.

"You are not angry?" She asked as his lips touched her near her cleavage.

"I am happy to see you getting comfortable enough with me." He said and kissed her on her chest.

A smile spread across her lips and she felt comfortable enough with him to let her thoughts out "Can I touch your abs?" She said making Aashrit chuckle near her cleavage sending vibrations to her whole body.

"My queen," He said and looked up at her to find her curiously looking at him "You can ride my abs if you want let alone touch them." He said winking at her making her forget to breathe for a moment and she bit her lips thinking about the scenario he just asked her to imagine.

And before she could come out of her thoughts, she felt a cool wave of air touching her exposed chest and belly which was covered with nothing but her bra. Soon, she realized that he had already gotten rid of her shirt too.

He leaned back and looked at her exposed upper part with nothing but appreciation. "You are beautiful," He said and pulled her up with her waist.

Meera hugged him shy to show her exposed skin to him. Her breath stopped when she felt him unhooking her bra.

"Just say it when you want me to stop." He said and Meera could just nod.

Her bra straps slid from her shoulder and soon enough her bra also joined her discarded shirt with his shirt on the floor.

Their naked upper part touched each other as she felt her nipples getting erected with the cold air and the sensation she was feeling.

Soon enough, her back touched the sheets as Aashrit leaned back. He didn't do anything but just look at her exposed body with desires floating in his eyes.

"Love, You'll be death of me." He said as he attacked her nipples.

His mouth wrapped around her nipple while his other hand cupped her other breast. His teeth held her nipple and pulled it making her scream and squirm.

His other hand holding her other mound tightened its hold as his mouth was furiously sucking her other breast. His fist was tightening around her breast and his teeth left her nipple replaced by his sucking it.

Meera was feeling pain with pleasure. She shouted in her pleasure "Aa....Aa...Aashhh" She just couldn't complete her sentence due to her mind hazing with pleasure.

Aashrit left her breast and attacked other with his mouth while the other one massaged it with his other hand. He left her other breast unattended and hold it in one hand squeezing it, taking it in his mouth fully, and sucking on it.