63. Reconcile

Thank you for all the wishes sunshines ❤️. Your wishes are really working ❣️.

_______

"I dare you to hurt yourself, Meera," Aashrit said entering the room and shutting the door close behind him.

Meera looked at the voice and saw Aashrit standing there. She stood up instantly on seeing him and ran to hug him.

Her arms wrapped around him as Aashrit held her tightly while she cried her heart out.

"I am sorry. I am really sorry. I didn't.......i ............ I didn't mean to hide it from you." She said hugging him close as her tears wet his shirt

"I am really sorry Aashrit ji. I was scared. I thought you'd be angry. It was all past. I moved on. I really did. Please don't leave me." She said hanging on his neck for her dear life. "I really love you. I'll die without you. I'll die if you leave me." She said crying while the words were hurting her throat but she was still letting them out.

Aashrit tried to pull back from the hug but her hold was tight on him. He gave up and held her in his arms in bridal style and carried her to bed.

"Please Aashrit ji. Please forgive me." She requested him.

All anger of Aashrit flew away on seeing tears in her eyes and for now he was only worried about her health which would worsen if she kept crying like this. He took some deep breaths to calm himself down.

"Look at me, Meera." He said but she ignored him.

"Now Meera. I won't repeat myself." He said and Meera pulled back from the hug still sniffing worried about angering him even more.

He wiped her tears with his thumb pad which were continuously flowing and kissed her cheek "I am not angry at you for hiding about your past Meera." He said holding her face in his palm while she sniffed.

Aashrit took a deep breath seeing her tears "Why didn't you tell me if someone was bothering you in college?" He asked her calmly.

"I.......I" She sniffed and hiccupped "I didn't want to trouble you." She said holding his wrist while still hiccupping.

Aashrit wiped her tears and kissed her forehead "I won't be troubled if you tell me your problems Meera, I'll be troubled if you hide them bulbul." He said kissing her face trying to calm her down.

"I am sorry. I won't repeat this mistake I promise." She pleads "Just don't leave me." She requested while a new set of tears formed in her eyes.

"I am not leaving you, neither in this life nor in our coming 7 lives. But what you were going to do right now is not forgivable." He said kissing her hand.

Meera looked down with tears in her eyes when he speak further "If you are angry shout at me, If you are sad then trouble me, if you are tired come and hug me but never in life again think about hurting yourself" he said with a stoic voice.

Meera nodded her head "Forgive me, please" She requested.

"I did. Now please stop crying. Even I am feeling like crying." Aashrit told her hugging him to the chest tightly.

"I can't, I can't control it." She said as tears flowed out of her eyes.

"Then I'll do it my way." He said and captured her lips in his.

Meera felt her heart calming as their lips molded. She felt all the fear and insecurities wash away as his hand touched her naked waist, her tears dried as he kissed her eyes, and her breath paced normally as he told her how much he loves her between the kisses.