33. Destroyed???

I had no plans of updating but ab kya kru m???? Tum logo ne mere sensitive dil pr var kr diye bar bar updates maangkr 😁😁😁😁😁.

But for now someone dear to me needs your blessing. Please pray to God, they stay healthy and happy.
__________

DISCLAIMER: I know many of you are going to say why didn't Meera tell him anything. So, I want to clear my views on this, what I personally think is that a person who goes through all this just can't tell anyone until they feel safe. Aashrit and Meera's relationship is slowly getting better but it haven't reached that level where they are ready to share their deepest secret.
And also it's something, people can't even share to their family and bestfriends, let alone a person who just entered your life.
So, please try to understand her dilemma also.

_____________

"Meera " She heard Aashrit's voice and looked up to find him standing there looking at her with relaxing face.

And as she saw him, relief washed over her face. She knew she was safe. Her heart told her to run and hug him but her mind stopped her. She composed herself and held the jug from the slab. She looked at Aashrit and walked towards him.

"Hello, Aashrit." She heard Naman's voice as they were about to leave.

Aashrit turned back and gave him a blank look "It's Mr. Yaduvanshi for you." Aashrit said not beating around the bush and Naman's face fell on this insult but he couldn't do anything except for laughing it off.

" Hi, Mr. Yaduvanshi. I am Naman , Meera's cousin." He said forwarding his hand for him to shake.

Aashrit looked at him and then his hand " Hello." He replied and put his hand over Meera's shoulder without even looking back.

As they left kitchen Aashrit looked at Meera "Where's your chocolate?"

Meera was shocked at his sudden words and didn't know what to say and croaked out " It wasn't there. It must be finished."

Aashrit nodded and took the jug from her hand and left for the room holding her hand while Naman looked at their back angry at the insult.

As they both reached their room, Meera excused herself saying she needed to take a shower.

Meera entered the bathroom, stripped off her clothes, and stood under the shower. The tears that she had been controlling for so long finally left her eyes. Her tears mixed with the water and she sat down feeling weak. Her throat hurt with the pain she was feeling in her heart. She took the bodywash and rubbed it at every place he touched her. She rubbed it and rubbed it until she felt his trace washing away. The water trickling down her body was giving her relief. It was washing off his dirty touch but his words, his dirty words were imprinted in her mind and didn't seem to wash away. She put her hand over her face and cried.

She looked up " Please Mahadev, remove him from my life, And please make sure he was punished in a way that he never looked at another girl with ill intentions. Destroy his life Mahadev." She said with tears in her eyes.

She stood up and took a blade in her hand. She made lines on her thigh with the sharp blade in her hand. As one drop of blood oozed out, her heart beat started to calm down. She made another line on her thigh and put her back on the wall as every emotion started to leave her body. Her eyes was closing in peace when she heard a voice.

"Meera it's been so long. You'll get ill. Come out." Aashrit said startling Meera as the blade slipped from her hand.

She suddenly come out of her thoughts and looked at the blood trickling down her thighs . Her eyes went to the other scars decorating her thigh. She let the water flow over it to remove the blood traces and stood up to wear her clothes.