60. Lines

I don't have exam today so I thought to read your comments. And just read your requests for new chapter. And I just can't deny when you are requesting so much 😭😭.

_________

Aashrit looked at the lines made on her thighs. His hand itched to touch them. His finger traced the scar as his eyes reddened in anger. Just the fact that she was in so much pain made his blood boil in anger. He looked up at her in anger and said with clenched jaw and red eyes "Who did this?"

Meera's heart raced on hearing him and she was scared to lose him because of her past she took deep breaths before letting the truth out "I did this." She said in a low voice.

Aashrit's heart stopped listening to her. He took some deep breaths to control his anger and held her chin "Bachha ......... What made you do this?"

Tears left her eyes as she remembered all those memories but soon found herself engulfed in a tight hug. Aashrit hugged her tight and caressed her back while she cried in his embrace.

"Everyone Aashrit ji. Everyone in my life. No one loved me except Dadu. They all either used me or tortured me." She said with tears.

Aashrit took her in his lap and caressed her back while she cried "I hate it Aashrit ji. I never used to cry and now I cry every other moment. I feel pathetic." She said crying on his chest.

" Tell me everything about your past baby. And I'll remove every trace of those who hurt you." He said kissing her cheeks.

"I hate everyone Aashrit ji. I am not a good person. I hate my dadi who always blamed me for no reason. I hate my tauji who always made me feel like a burden. I hate my taiji who treated me like a servant. I hated my school friend who took advantage of my helping nature. I hate my college classmates who treated me like a shit. I hate everyone." She cried hugging him.

She looked up at him " Pull me from that hell Aashrit ji. Make me yours completely please." She said looking at his eyes, holding his face in her hand.

"You are mine completely but not today. Not until I make those people regret their decision to hurt my wife."He said kissing her forehead.

Meera cried hugging him when Aashrit spoke again "Is there anything else I need to know about your life?" He asked caressing her back while thinking about how to torture those people.

Meera nodded her head not saying a word.

"Are you comfortable sharing it with me?" He asked again.

Meera nodded again.

"Do you want to share it right now?" He asked Meera shook her head in no and hugged him tightly.

Aashrit kissed her forehead and let his lips linger there "I am always there for you. Tell me when you feel comfortable." He said and Meera slept in his embrace crying her heart out.

NEXT DAY

Meera woke up early and left to take a shower while Aashrit was still sleeping. Aashrit's sleep was disturbed when Meera's phone rang. He looked at the phone and cut the call on seeing an unknown number.

But her phone rang again and he woke up with an irritated expression.

He shouted for Meera from the room only"Meera, your phone is ringing."

Only to hear an instant reply "Attend it please."

He attended the call to let the other person know about Meera's absence. But before he could speak something, he heard an irritated voice full of anger

"You bitch!!!!! How dare you to cut my call?" The caller shouted.

Aashrit raged on hearing the tone and the words of the man