64. Pool

Mature Content 18+

Avoid this chapter if you are not comfortable

__I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT SO PLEASE MANAGE WITH IT 🙏🙏🙏🙏 _____

P.S:  Guys some people practice to hold their breath for long time in water. And aashrit has mastered it for around 3 minutes and longer.
_________

"Quiet daring you are, my queen." He said and captured her lips in his own.

As they leaned back, Aashrit caressed her cheek with his fingertips while Meera looked down.

"Bulbul." He called her making her heart beat fast.

"Hmm" She uttered with much difficulty.

"Look at me." He said in a dominating voice making her have goosebumps.

She heaved deep breath from her mouth " I....I... am shy." She stuttered.

Aashrit put his fingers under her chin "I'll leave, if you are uncomfortable even a little." He said and Meera looked up in an instant worried.

"No..... I didn't......" She sucked a deep breath looking at his smirking face.

He pulled her over him and Meera's back touched his chest as his hand wrapped around her stomach.

"I am sorry for today bulbul." He said and Meera turned her face to look at him confused while he continued "I should not have left you crying this morning." He said caressing her belly while circling her navel.

"Then why you left?" She asked confused.

"I was so angry at the moment that I didn't have any idea what I might say. I trust you but the words that bastard used for you was making me restless. So I decided to leave because I didn't want to hurt you with my words." He tried to explain himself .

Meera put her head on his shoulder "It's fine Aashrit ji. I know in anger we sometime say stuffs which we don't even mean." She said putting her hand over his "And it's better to leave than to regret later."

"Meera." He called her as his hands travelled from her belly to her chest and rested at the lining of her bra.

"Hmm." She uttered, feeling his hands on her skin.

" Can you call me by my name without 'ji'?" He said as his hands went under the bra and rested on her mounds.

She closed her eyes feeling his touch " I can. But I like calling you Aashrit ji." She said with a pout looking at him with puppy eyes.

"But I like when you call me Aashrit." He said as his hands travelled back.

"I never called you without ji." She said confused.

"Oh so you forgot. Then let me remind you." He said as he unclasped her bra and threw it away making her eyes go wide.

She looked back at him "Aashr......." Her words buried deep in her throat as his lips hold hers and his hand hold her breast.

Meera was taken aback with his sudden attack and her breath quickened with his hands holding hers.

His tongue entered hers as he explored her mouth while his finger flicked her nipples making her moan in his mouth. He lightly bit her lips as she leaned back with heavy breath.

She averted her eyes feeling shy and Aashrit hovered over her. He kissed her jaw while her hands hold the side of his stomach.

"Aashrit ji we are in pool." She said breathing heavily.