52. Your husband !!

Thank you for all the wishes.
Ab to exam ache jane chahiye, itne pyare pyare logo ne wish kiya h 😍😍😍😍😍

And also, I'd be off from wattpad till 20th December due to my exams. So, sorry my sunshines there would be no double updates and you would have to keep patience if a chapter ends at cliffhanger.

I have already scheduled all the chapters at alternate days. You will get your updates at correct 12 P.M.

DATES at which chapter would be published is : 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,18 and let's see after that.

Today I'll be giving you double update though but after that there will only be single updates.
_____________

Meera didn't even realize when she reached her college while talking with Aashrit. As Aashrit put a brake on his Mercedes, three cars of his guards also stopped behind them. It got many students' attention which Meera was unaware of.

She looked at Aashrit with a small yet heartwarming smile "Thank you !! Bye" She said and her hand went to open the car door but before that Aashrit held her hand.

"That is not fair Mam. I dropped you till here, where's my fee?" He said with raised brows and a serious face.

"Fee?"

"Obviously. Don't you think I'll let you go without charging anything?" He said turning towards her.

"Ohh," Meera said and looked at him amused "So what would be your fee, sir?" She asked curiously.

"Just one kiss is enough for now." He said with excitement.

Meera's eyes went wide on hearing his demand.

"I am a married woman, sir." She said acting shocked and attacked.

"So am I."

"This is cheating," Meera said

"Not when you are kissing your own husband," Aashrit said getting impatient with this unwanted stretched conversation.

"We are at my university Aashrit ji."

"And this car is filmed with black glasses. So no one will know what's happening here." He said and lightly pecked her lips.

Meera was a little taken aback by his sudden attack but soon gave in. Their lips molded with each other as Aashrit's hand went to her neck. Meera held his shirt tightly as she felt some unwavering happiness in her self. She felt his hand on her thigh as he lightly massaged her thigh. Her breath was getting shallow with the kiss and his intense touch on her thigh. Although the thick fabric was there in between them but she felt as if his hand was directly touching her skin. A moan left her mouth as she felt his hand stroking her neck. Realization dawned upon her and she quickly pulled back from the kiss making Aashrit groan.

She forgot about the kiss and looked at the mirror only to find her hickey visible.

"Aashrit ji I forgot to hide it." She looked at him with worried eyes.

"It's better. Everyone will know that you are already taken." He said with a smirk.

" You are not understanding Aashrit ji." She said taking the dupatta off her shoulder and wrapping it around her neck.

"What happened, baby??" He asked seeing a concerned look on his face.

Meera's eyes got wet as she looked at him making Aashrit worried.

He holds her face in his hand "Hey babe!! It's fine. It's fine. Why are you taking so much stress." He said easing her forehead lines.

"I don't want others to discuss my bedroom life Aashrit ji." She said with a shaky voice.