19. Love?

YOU GUYS VOTED NICELY AND THAT'S WHY I AM GIVING EXTRA UPDATES.

BUT IF YOU WANT MORE UPDATES PLEASE VOTE ON PREVIOUS CHAPTERS ALSO IF YOU DIDN'T ALREADY.

AND THANKS FOR ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS❤️

ALSO , I AM SORRY THAT I COULDN'T REPLY TO ALL YOUR COMMENTS BUT I READ EVERYONE OF THEM AND IT MADE ME REALLY HAPPY SO DON'T STOP COMMENTING.

_____________________

Meera and Aashrit were having breakfast with their family while discussing the coronation ceremony all along. While Meera was still busy thinking about yesterday's ordeal. She took another deep breath and took a sip of her juice.

Her eyes quickly went to Aashrit's phone pinged and thanks to her reading skills, she successfully read the message before he could check it.

"Two birds in one stone. Not bad! I loved the news about Mahesh and Kanika ............" That's all she could read before the phone was taken by Aashrit.

She looked at him and found him smirking at his phone. She was confused about the incident when Aashrit called a servant and asked them to turn on the news channel. Meera with others also looked at the news channel as the presenter started reciting the news.

"Last night, a very prominent business Mr. Mahesh and his girlfriend Miss. Kanika became the victim of the Road Rage incident. Five unknown men attacked them after their car collided with theirs. They also destroyed their car. Although his girlfriend was not attacked the shreds of the broken glass pierced her cheeks. Those men are still on the run although police are working on it.

It also raises a security question. It became a special case after knowing Mahesh was coming back from the opposition leader Ranvijay's party which made speculations that it might be a political attack. ........."

Their pictures were being shown on the news channel where Mahesh's face was not recognizable as his eyes were black and blue while on the other side Kanika was there with a handkerchief covering her cheeks. All other words got lost as Meera noticed Aashrit's face turning from a smirk to satisfactory. He instantly took his phone and messaged someone "Good job. Give boys some bonus."

And to say she was shocked would be an understatement. She never in her dream thought of that man to be this dangerous. But what confused her was the fact that what made him do it. With Mahesh could be his rivalry but Kanika ...........? She slightly shivered seeing that dangerous smirk on his face. He looked at the front and Meera noticed Adwait who is his bodyguard standing there as he nodded at Aashrit while Aashrit slightly nodded his head.

Meera took a sip of juice while thinking about her husband's anger issues. For a second, she thought it was her overthinking but her heart was saying that she was right.

She looked at her husband's back thinking about his revenge. She knew about his scary looks but never about his scary actions and today he proved how he could do anything and get away with it easily. As he walked towards the door, she looked at him going out of the house and her bodyguards covering him from back, hiding him from the eyes, hiding his secrets from her, his clever mind from her but for how long? He might not have noticed it yet but his wife is much more observant than he ever thought or imagined it to be.

Her thoughts came to a halt when Shivansh and Abhishek shook her.

"Let's go bhabhi. Mom is calling you at the hall, the designer is here. You have to choose the best Lehenga for tomorrow's coronation ceremony.

And just like that Meera was distracted from all these thoughts and got busy with the biggest day of her husband's life.

Next Day