30. Leaving ??

iMokcoziMJaykay. Happy birthday dear 🎉. A birthday gift for you.

___________________

Meera was in her room packing her bags. When she got a call from her taiji this morning, she didn't take her seriously and thought that she was just bluffing. But when Rashmi told her about going to her maika for the first festival, she felt her heart drop. The only thing good about all that is her exams nearing which gave her reason to avoid staying there for a long time. It was finally decided that she would be staying there for 2 days only and on the day of Rakshabandhan Aashrit would be bringing her back home.

No one in the family knew about the ill treatment of her taiji and tauji except Rajveer who was out of town at the moment.

Her bags were packed, she held the suitcase and left the wardrobe but saw her husband opening the door with a thud and his breath raging. As their eyes met, both of them were relieved visibly. Meera wanted to hug him and ask him to not let her leave but she didn't dare to do so on the other hand, Aashirt wanted to stop her but didn't want her to miss her family trip she might be getting after so long.

Aashrit holds the suitcase in her hand "I'll help you." He said and Meera just nodded with a heavy breath requesting him from her eyes to just stop her at the moment.

"Take care of yourself Aashrit ji." She said to him as he moved making him stop at his place.

He turned back and put the suitcase down. He stood in front of her and put his hand on her cheeks. They looked at each other's eyes both asking each other to stop but the miscommunication worked well. "I'll be sending Adwait with you. Tell him if you need anything. I'll be there to pick you up the day after tomorrow." He said and he nodded

"Call me if you miss Dadu." She said ready to comfort him even when she was not present physically.

Aashrit wanted to throw the suitcase away, take her in his arms, and kiss the life out of her. He wanted to just silence everything around him and listen to her only. He doesn't want to look anywhere but her. He wanted to hold her in his arms and spend the whole day with her just like that but he knew it was not possible because of his blabbering nonsense in their first meet but now he was ready to correct his mistake.

"Let's go." He said holding her hand and soon they reached downstairs.

Meera met everyone downstairs and soon left Aalha Mahal with Vishal.

Meera finally reached her so-called home and as she expected no one was there to welcome her except Anu. Anu was sitting in the hall waiting for her and stood up excitedly upon seeing her. She hugged him when Advait brought her suitcase.

Advait noticed no other member around feeling weird which didn't go unnoticed by Mera.

"Give it to me Adwait," Meera said trying to take her suitcase but Adwait moved a step back.

"It's okay Rani sa. Tell me about your room and I'll put it there as I have to check security measures also."

Anu interrupted their conversation "Go upstairs and the 1st room on the right side is Meera's room Advait ji." Anu said while Meera's brows furrowed.

As Advait left Anu turned to Meera to clear her confusion.

"We got a call from Vishal an hour ago that your bodyguard is also coming so they tidied up the guest room to make it look like your room." Anu cleared up her confusion while Meera could just nodded at her.

"Go and get some rest. I'll bring tea for you." Anu said and Meera could just nod.

Meera didn't see anyone from her family and she was expecting to spend the next day just like that.