22. Ragging??

50 CHAPTERS ARE UPDATED ON STCK. YOU CAN FIND THE LINK TO THAT AT THE END OF THE ABOUT SECTION OF MY WATTPAD PROFILE.

________________________

Meera was standing in front of her wardrobe after showering, wrapped in her dupatta, looking for the outfit for the first day of college. The problem was that all her dresses were so beautiful and she didn't want to look beautiful. She wanted to look average. She didn't want any attention from people, she didn't want any unwanted comments from some perverts, and she didn't want people to stare at her body.

But the choice of her husband in clothes was not helping her. And after a lot of searching, she finally found something and decided to find some more college outfits in the evening.

Soon, she got ready in a little loose kurta and jeans with her hair tied in a messy bun, and flat footwear on her feet. She perfectly hid her Mangalsutra under her kurta and flaunted the pendant given by her husband. After getting approval from herself in the mirror, she took her bag and left the room.

 After getting approval from herself in the mirror, she took her bag and left the room

Before going for breakfast, she decided to meet Dadu. She knocked on Dadu's door only to hear a come-in. As she entered inside, she saw him having her breakfast. Meera smiled at him and the old man gave her a wide smile back.

" Are Meera bacha, come, sit here." He asked her to sit beside him.

Meera smiled and sat beside him while the nurse took away the plates as his breakfast was done.

" So today is your 1st day of college." He asked putting his hand over her head and Meera nodded while he continued " Give your best. Don't hesitate to tell Aashrit if you face any kind of problem. And study well."

"Thank you Dadu for giving me this opportunity," Meera said

" No beta, it's my duty and now you have to make me proud." He said with a chuckle at the end and Meera nodded.

He further added, " Now go or else you'll be late on the first day itself." He said hurriedly.

Meera stood up and touched his feet, taking his blessings, and left the room.

As Meera reached downstairs, she saw everyone having breakfast and she also joined them. During breakfast, everyone gave her different tips for the first day of college and she listened to all of them.

After the breakfast was done, Aashrit took Meera outside and introduced her to someone.

"Meera, he is Adwait. He is your bodyguard from now on. He will be with you in college, far from your and everyone's eyes but close enough if you need him." And suddenly Meera felt like those female leads in her novels.

Meera looked at the man who was 6 ft tall, had a thick beard and mustache, bulky body, and his eyes was enough to scare you off.

Meera looked at him scared and then Ashrit who was now busy talking with Adwait. And soon enough she was in a car with Adwait driving it, and her sitting behind. No words were exchanged between them except a greeting.