38. She Knows?

MashihoSAN Happiest birthday dear. May God give you a great health and happiness in your life.

______________

 Meera was sitting at her place when Kavya came running to her and hugged her.

"Aww my baby !!!! Look how beautiful you are looking!" Kavya said and side-hugged her while Meera was busy on her phone.

"Thank you."

"Look even Ravi is looking at you," Kavya said nudging her shoulder while Meera didn't even look back.

Meera was busy on her phone replying to her dear hubby who was messaging her every hour asking if she was fine. Did someone make her feel uncomfortable? Does he need to come here?

Kavya tried to peek into her phone and Meera quickly turned off her phone while Kavya looked at her with stinky eyes.

"You are hiding your boyfriend from me again?" Kavya asked with thinned brows.

"I will tell you when the time is right." She replied not sure about sharing her relationship status.

"I trust you and I'll give you your much-needed privacy," Kavya said patting her head.

Meera smiled at her "What were you saying? Sorry. I didn't hear."

Kavya coughed a little and whispered, "Hottie is continuously staring at you."

Meera's face morphed into confusion "Hottie?"

Kavya slapped her forehead "Ravi Sharma."

Meera made an O face but did not react at all. And got busy reading her novels.

"Don't you like him? He is handsome even though he is a playboy. I mean you have a boyfriend but at least you can have just a crush and a little bit flirting." Kavya said winking at her.

Meera's face saddened on hearing her and something from the past went through her mind.

So what he is a playboy? He might have changed for me. I mean he doesn't even look at other girls. Maybe he fell for me.

She was thinking all this when someone put chocolate on her bench and she looked up to find HIM. He put the chocolates and left without even looking behind. No one noticed it . Meera's heart fluttered on his romantic action when her phone pinged and she quickly opened her phone only to see a message from him.

"A sweet for my sweetie." The message read.

She blushed at his message.

She came out of her thoughts when someone shook her. She looked at her side and noticed Kavya looking at her with confused eyes.

"Come on!! Where do you get lost? At least look at him. He has noticed you for so many days. And you never even looked at him." Kavya said excitedly.

Meera smiled at Kavya "You can never change a man who thinks of women as a pleasure thing. And he is one of them. Stop romanticizing him instead romanticize someone who is a one-woman man." Meera said caressing her hair.

Kavya was shocked at her words but quickly spoke "Maybe he changed for you"

"Or maybe I am just another one of his victims."

"We should at least give them a chance." Kavya tried to defend him.

"Not when your inner self is screaming at you not to do this," Meera replied took her bag, and left the class with Kavya on her tail.

"Is it because you have a boyfriend?" Kavya asked.

"Even if I was single, I would never give that man a chance," Meera said with a smile.