23. Baby??

Seriously guys!!!!!!!!!! Matlab at least take some time. I just posted the target here and after 2-3 minutes, the target was already completed. You are unbelievable.

Also , If you have liked one reel, then why don't you show a little love to my other reels too. I'd be grateful.

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH.

_______________

" Baby," She said and a long silence prevailed around them. The line went silent for a moment and only heavy breathing was heard.

Aashrit was in his office going through some files when he got a call from Meera. He squinted his brows as if it was unusual. Meera never called him. He quickly attended the call worried that she would get into some problem.

"Meera, why are you not speaking? Do I need to come there?" he said worriedly standing from his chair and winding up the files But stopped hearing her saying a loud NO.

He sat back on the chair and took a deep breath to calm himself "Then what happened?" He asked with a calm soothing voice. While messaging Adwait asking about the situation.

And what she heard made goosebumps appear on his skin " B........Baby......" And a long silence prevailed after that.

Aashrit's heart rate fastened on hearing the word. A smile unknowingly appeared on his face. But confusion also.

"Baby I am missing you. You didn't even call me the whole day. I hate you." He heard from the other side.

And a chuckle left his mouth as at the same moment he got the reply from Adwait regarding Meera's ragging. He was now sure it was not Meera's words and decided to go with the flow.

"Sorry mera bacha. You know I have so much work to do. I'll make up for it in the evening, OK?" He said in a sweet voice.

"Ok" He heard a shocked yet small voice from Meera and Meera quickly cut the call making him shake his head over this quickly disconnecting the call habit.

I loved this ragging he laughed.

While on the other side, Meera was confused about the response from Aashrit which was not at all normal. She cut the call abruptly.

And as the call was cut, the whole group laughed and cooed at her.

"He is a cutie yarr." One of the girls said

"Avay.... Circulate the message in the whole university that Kavya and Meera Yaduvanshi are my targets now. So no one in the university will even think of ragging them." He said and left with others.

Meera looked at them leaving when her eyes noticed a group sitting there looking at her. She swiftly moved her eyes to not get the attention.

"Wow! You didn't tell me you have a boyfriend." Kavya said and Meera gave her a lipped smile.

As they were moving towards the canteen, suddenly someone collided with Meera making her almost lose balance and her bag fell from her hand.

"Sorry..... sorry...... I was not looking." The boy said and Meera looked up to see the same boy from the group who was looking at her a moment ago.

His fingers touched hers as he handed over her bag and a look of victory passed through his eyes. The look didn't go unnoticed by Meera.

"See you around sweetie." He left winking at her.

Meera stuck to the ground on seeing the scenes unfolding in front of her. This was the same look He gave her. His wink reminded her of something from the past and her hands shivered