51. Romance !!

I am thinking to finish this book before my exams start.

You all must be so happy sunshines. But I am disappointed with you all a lot, you can see the reason at the end of the chapter .

___________

Aashrit came to his room after workout but didn't find Meera anywhere. He checked in the bathroom and wardrobe but she was nowhere and he knew she must have already left due to her shyness.

While Meera was in the kitchen sitting on a chair thinking about the kiss they had. She was sitting there blushing while the maids were giggling at her state. She was sitting there in an off-white Anarkali with pants and her pendant lying on her neck. Her hair was open and slightly curled at the end with her eyes enhanced with kohl. Today she was feeling beautiful from inside and decided to get ready with the likeliness of her mood. Her dupatta was lying on her shoulder, touching the floor near her white heels.

Her neck was even more highlighted with the hickey which she forgot to hide in excitement

Her neck was even more highlighted with the hickey which she forgot to hide in excitement. She blushed again and put her hands on her face forgetting her surroundings.

Suddenly silence enveloped her surroundings as she felt a pair of hands snaking her waist. She was startled and looked back to find Aashrit there smiling at her. She looked around only to find the kitchen empty. And again a blush appeared on her cheeks.

"So bulbul may I know why you get ready so early and sitting here in the kitchen alone." He said coming in front of her standing between her legs with his back touching the kitchen slab.

" I wasn't alone," Meera said gulping the saliva on seeing him in a black button-up shirt with folded sleeves.

Aashrit noticed her gaze and smirked at the unsaid appreciation by his wife.

" So bulbul tell me. Is it intentional or did you forget to hide your hickey?" He whispered in her ear and lightly kissed her there.

Meera took a deep breath on feeling him so close and lost her senses when he touched her with his lips.

But her eyes went wide on listening to his words. She looked up at him with wide eyes.

"What?" she shouted pushing him away.

She stood up from the chair and took her phone while Aashrit stood there looking at her dilemma smiling all along.

On seeing the purplish mark on her neck, Meera's face went red.

"I'll go and hi........." Before she could complete the sentence, Aashrit held her hand and pulled her to himself.

"You are not." He smiled.

Meera looked at him with stinky eyes.

"Let's show everyone who you belong to." He whispered coming near her lips.