KOTLC: Fitz's POV/Preface

(This is still in first-person also this will be basically like book 1 meanwhile with Biana I guess someone else can do her also bold means I'm talking regular means they are especially when Bold is in brackets.)

I WAS LOOKING AT FRACTURED MEMORIES OF SOPHIE BEING SCARED OF ME THAT WERE A LITTLE UNCLEAR in my mind though evidently I could barely rember them. I tried not listening to her calls and now I regret. It felt like when Sophie was transmitting to me it hurt after telling me the hundredth time. I felt a wave of cold rush through my mind as the realization dawned. She wasn't dead. She was in trouble. Then her transmissons to me stopped for unknown reasons which I was relying on to find her through her brain but I guess I was wrong. The adults thought I was crazy so they gave me a drug, they put earphones on me so that I don't hear voices. The last thing I rembered was falling into a deep sleep dreaming about how scared Sophie was. The gold flecks in her eyes imagining that they were royal blue. Mostly Sophie's eyes. The first girl friend (​​​​​​not romantic) that I found. My first girl friend ever. 

Maybe if I hadn't noticed her pretty gold flecked eyes that first day in the museum, her getting taken wouldn't have ever occurred. 

No. I knew it had been to late even then. The white fires were already burning-----curving towards where she lived even though we could have stopped the Everblaze with Frissyn instead of letting them deal with it.

The transmissons during her "death" as well as Dex's though it was more of a kidnapping.Were begging me to get her.

(I also need more ideas for Biana's POV though I decided I will still be doing her.)

​​​​​​​

Everything KOTLC 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें