Why Sophie Is Probably Related To Fitz

1) Forkle may have encouraged them in spending time.

2) Sophie wanted to check on Fitz & Biana even after they were mean to her because of Alden and I don't think a friend would just go in.

3) Alden searched for her for 1 years as stated in the first book.

4) Alden has less screentime with Sophie now.

5) He gets a long with Sophie really well.

6) Cognate means you are relatives.

7) Alden could have had golden/wheat blonde hair when he was younger but then hormones would came in and his kids have brown hair because he married Della.

8) Alden only let's Sophie and Keefe stay over and we all know why he does with Keefe not so much as to why with Sophie.

9) Alden is a Telepath.

10) She had quite a few arguments with Fitz. 

11) Fitz hardly ever believes her opinons though I guess no one does. 

12) She and Biana didn't like each other in the beggining. 

13) Next to her adopted dad, Oralie, Terik and Bronte he votes for her. 

14) She always wants to impress them.

15) The adoption of Alden & Della's got cancelled but what if they noticed something Sophie didn't.

16) Forkle said they aren't close and don't know each other. Alden knows the Councillors but I doubt he actually knows them that much plus Alden always helps Sophie when she gets into trouble. 

The only reason he can't be is because of the Flashback deleted scene that he had with Keefe unless that was a cover up so he doesn't sound suspicious on screen then he apologized. This is Keefe's artwork above the most reliable source.