Keefe and "Pretty Brown Eyes"

(The song does not belong to me. It belongs to Cody Simpson and his company. WARNING VERY LONG STORY because of the song mostly. More like an essay)

I like this right here 

Keefe winked and Sophie while dancing with her. 

This girl, she came around this corner

He lets Sophie go into his mind which shows him the day they first meet. 

Looking like a model

Sophie is confused at how Keefe can find her that pretty.

Magazine Figure

She didn't really like being compared to famous people all that much and wanted to be low on her profile in her memory. 

She was shaped like a bottle 

Sophie is very confused at this point and Keefe can tell so he shows her his memories from then. She also didn't want to be compared to that object.

Long straight hair

She doesn't understand how her hair was that long when it was shoulder-length when they met. 

She was fly as a bird

Sophie understood that comparison since she was technically partly like a bird since her project was close enough to one. 

First time ever 

She is confused of what Keefe meant until it clicked in her mind. 

I was lost for words

Sophie was suprised that the one and only Keefe Sencen had that happen to him. 

Felt so right

Keefe felt this tingling on his skin for literally no reason out of nowhere. 

Just couldn't be wrong

Keefe could feel her attraction to him but it was getting stomped out at that time. 

Love at first sight

If that exists at all

Keefe knew that it would probably go away after awhile since she was the new girl but man was he wrong. 

I couldn't move

He just sat there with a Prattles in his hand that paused midway. 

Felt like I was stuck

He tried moving the food to his mouth but his hand stayed in place with a few twitches here and there. 

And then baby girl looked up

Sophie could understand how he could think that at that point in time because she was said to be younger than him. 

And I said, "Hey there pretty brown eyes"

Sophie blushes at that comment then realized that Fitz never really enjoyed her eyes as much except in the beggining when she was new. 

Watcha doing later tonight

Sophie realized that Keefe was trying to ask her out at that time for the first time in forever. 

Would you mind if I spent a minute with you?

Sophie at that point in time did because she liked Fitz back then. 

And I said, "Hey there pretty brown eyes. Watcha doing later tonight? Would you mind if I spent a minute with you?"