When Shannon Mentions Flutters or Hummingbirds

Hummingbird

It is a very fast heart-rate. Reasonings They Get it: intense physical activity, stress, anxiety or excitement.

Fluttering

It is rapid and abnormal heartbeat, skipping a beat or racing to hard. Reasons: Hormonal changes, active, caffeine stimulant intake, stress or anxiety.

What Each Means With Love

Hummingbird occurs when someone is deeply attracted to someone else, heightened excitement, heightened anticipation and heightened arsoual with intense romantic feelings accompanied sometimes. Fluttering occurs when experiencing love or being infatuated with someone. The feelings felt are excitement, nervousness and being swept off of one's feet.

So when it is in Hummingbird mode around Keefe it means that she loves him when it is in fluttering mode with Fitz it just means that she is infatuated.

Keefe Scenes

Exile: He leans very close telling her about why he cracks jokes and I believe felt a hummingbird in her heartbeat.

Neverseen: He offers to share his luferator with Sophie when it is said they need to keep their faces together. He then puts her heart in hummingbird mode when she realized how close they are.

Since I'm rereading and that is where I left off then that is where I will stop. 

Fitz (or as my family member/other one calls him Fritz) Scenes 

KOTLC: Her heart flutters when she is holding his hand for her to go to the Lost Cities and figure out it is real. She has her heart flutter when she sees him in his black jacket. 

Exile: Her heart flutters when he apologizes about his actions from ahead of time.

Everblaze: Her heart flutters when she sees him while washing Verdi the dinosaur with drool all over her as well as in most other Scenes.

Neverseen: Her heart in the beginning doesn't really flutter except the one time when they were talking about fashion contests.

She does have flutters with Keefe but a bit less with him then Fitz like when he wore Fitz's clothing and looked good in it and the clothing his mom bought in Everblaze.