KOTLC:BIANA'S POV/CHAPTER 22

BEING THE ONLY GIRL WAS KIND of like being a loner in your family when only one family member understood me, but I don't mind. I was very close to my mom and if she had another girl I would be jealous, and not even Stina could make me think that way. My mom and dad were talking about how I acted towards the girl after Fitz had complained, and I left for Foxfire not even caring about listening to them fully, and I had another interesting PE session waiting for me. (The next few lines will be taken out of the book) "Who's ready for the Ultimate Splotching Championship?" Sir. Caton asked as he and his comrades walked proudly into the amphitheater each carrying large bags of tiny, brightly colored balls. We all cheered. I watched the golden haired girl splotch Dex and surprisingly she did good with how she was new to this world. I then focused on all of my matches so that I was one of the top winners. I was upset that she had beaten Dex but what happened cannot be changed then I saw her Splotch Stina which I thought was kind've rude but I also enjoyed it at the same time and Stina was upset but what does it matter it was just a ball after all. I heard Keefe talking to her and telling the golden haired girl that she was mysterious. That made me so jealous but since then I have moved on. I would have been rooting for Dex or Keefe if they were I their which I was hoping so but I will root for my brother because that is what family member's do. The Girl looked like she was focusing on what she was doing and looked like she was concentrated when she Splotched my brother that one time. Their Splotchers had exploded for some reason which caused my brother to hit my head but I was unsure about Soohie because I was just focusing on Fitz. There backs sounded like they had cracked when they hit the wall. Marella, Dex, Keefe and I were all worried about their fate and what had happened to them after that.