Prefaces (Keefe's Version)|Exile Part 1/7

For the first book go to Revelation-Vildefol or Empath (Alden's POV) by classicalbibilophile. 

Keefe felt like he was cold ever since the Vackers ignored Sophie and him. He could feel that Sophie felt the same way as he did when he read her aura. He felt so out of it since then and knew that Sophie felt the same way. He saw the Vackers being super stiff that they seem more like statues than people. He felt that Sophie was feeling very guilty for what happened to Alden. He heard that every time Sophie went to Fitz that she got screamed at which made him so upset that made his blood boil. He wanted her to not see his facade crumble. He wanted to keep her away from the Vackers and have that angry feeling go away. Keefe didn't think that there was anywhere to hide since Candleshade had his dad there. He knew his dad and mom were still really wanting him to do well. He saw what her home was like it's name was fitting because it did seem like Haven. When he felt her body temperature go up he then looked into her eyes. Keefe went to go see Fitz and Biana but they didn't want him to come in. He didn't want Sophie too close to the Vackers because they kept screaming or didn't even care at all about what they were doing. He put walls up around his thoughts of the Vackers. His last image was them playing Base Quest. The light in the Vackers world dimmed out so they didn't care about anyone anymore. Fitz had made a crack in both of the friendships he had. Fitz looked at Sophie in a grossed out kind've way but Keefe knew better. He also knew that it was going to be very different. Keefe didn't want to let Sandor down. He knew that he would be stuck with his parents which he didn't like. He went on the trip all for Alden. Keefe heard that it was up to someone to fix him. He knew that Sophie was chosen and not by people. He knew that Sophie would be able to do it. Keefe knew that he and the others had to let the Vackers do their thing for now. Sophie's eyes showed that she had hope. Keefe wanted some of that hope and wanted to have the Vackers back.