KOTLC: Biana's POV/Chapter 21

(We will just say that the previous chapter was for the 31st as well not just the first)

I THOUGHT THAT THIS girl with brown eyes that had gold flecks was going to use me to get to my brother. She didn't look like an elf especially since her eyes were---strange to say the least. I didn't think she would be able to beat Fitz and Maruca thought the same thing. I looked at myself in the mirror when I heard Stina be mean to her and I applauded her (I now feel bad for doing that though). I was suprised that she was even going against my brother when I could tell that she had a crush on him. When I went out I instantly got Splotched by Marella who I was put against (I don't rember if Marella got splotched by anyone else) then I went to the sidelines and watched Fitz almost beat Sophie. "Go, Fitz" I shouted to him with an edge to my voice (again I regret that). I wanted my brother to win instead of this random girl. "Kick his butt, Sophie" I heard Keefe say and I fumed. I heard the coach ask what color. Keefe said "Pink! Pink! Pink! Make Fitz pretty in pink!" The girl chose what he suggested after my brother decided to say that it was her choice. Then Sophie splotched Fitz somehow miraculously and beat him. She was around my age so I was suprised that she could beat him. My brother feel backwards and didn't look like he could see at all with him hitting into the wall which must have hurt. The last thing he looked at before he collapsed was me with a smile on his face. Then I saw that someone (I forgot who) carried them to the Healing Center but the rest I didn't know because our coach told us to stay.