Alvar's Story 2: Third Person

(SPOILERS FOR LEGACY!!!! COME BACK LATER IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED. Do you want this continued?)

Sophie, Keefe, Tam, Dex, Fitz and Biana all accidentally went to Alvar's room but they didn't realize that they would find some secrets. So Biana and Fitz being nosy siblings decided to check everything out and saw both letters that were open. They decided to read the Black Swan one, 'Dear Alvar Vacker, We hope you will join our organization and stop the Neverseen from the inside just make it seem like you are part of them if you got a letter from them. Sincerely, Squall' The group blinked until they realized what he was doing so they went to Candleshade. "Did you join the Neverseen just to spy on them like Keefe and Tam did?" Sophie asked in a whisper. Alvar nodded because his voice was gone from not having a lot of water or food but enough to live. So they decided to bring him back to Everglen and decided to tell Della and Alden. "He was just spying on them all along." Tam said. The group nodded. "You look awfully pale let me get you some food." Della said. Alvar gave her a thumbs up sign. Once he ate and drank which got his voice back and rested. He explained his side of the story and not theres. His parents apologized for not noticing that and wished that they were Empaths instead of what they were. "I'm glad your ok" His mom said. Alden nodded along to that. "We're sorry we didn't care for you that well."