Dissecting Song Lyrics (Sokeefe) And One Other Thing

(This is for the 19 and 20th)

So my family member thinks that Biana would choose Tam only and only if it was up to them to change their last name to the husband's. 

(That was an update for yesterday)

"You Belong With Me" was either meant for Keefe or the person who put it in the sophie foster × keefe sencen Spotify playlist didn't listen to the lyrics and just added it because of the title. The lines will be changed for you and it will be in italic and bold for the giveaways if you don't want to read this then don't the actual lyrics you can Google/look at the lyrics sheet that comes with the CD/listen to.

You're on the Imparter with your boyfriend, he's upset 

The next line that isn't changed refers to Sophie talking to Keefe in "Legacy" and I won't write that down only the changed lines. The next line refers to Sophie in "Stellarlune" so again I won't write it and the next line works either way.

I'm listening to the music he doesn't like

And he'll never know your story like I do 

This line is because Keefe is an Empath but Fitz isn't so most of the time he knows/knew Sophie. 

Replace the one word (girl word) to slacks and the other word to tunics. Replace the pronoun to he then do the rest except change it to he threw the Splotcher and she just watched. As a reference to book one. 

The next line and the lines after that are bold and italic because it describes Keefe. 

Walk in the streets with you in your leggings

The next three lines are Keefe being fescious from Book 1-"Unlocked". The next three also fit but it fits in "Legacy". 

Since he brought you down

Referring to Keefe helping her with the thing from after "Nightfall". 

 You say you're fine, but I know you better then that 

We all know why he does. For the next line just change it to a male. Change the next word to dress shoes but keep the other one. Change it to the Splotcher line from above also do the eleven lines after that. 

Oh, I remember you leaping to my house 

Don't change the next line that comes up because it actually fits then the lines after that are bold and italic because they don't need to change at all. This goes through to "Stellarlune" actually because all of the lines fit in a way.