My Story On A03

This is a Team Foster-Keefe story and I will only be doing one chapter or so a day. Also this is for October 3rd.

Keefe and Sophie had kids when she was 25 in human years. 

--------Baby Twins----------

She was having her seizure then and then had 2 kids. She named the girl Joy Callie Foster-Ruewen-Sencen and the boy Elwin Kenrick Foster-Ruewen-Sencen. Their first words were "mommy".

*****Time Skip********

Elwin liked going places while Joy really liked being read to but she still went to places.

☆☆☆☆3 Years Old☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Joy sang a song called "Three Kings" while Elwin played the piano.<br />

~~~~~~~~~~4 Years Old~~~~~~~~~~

Joy learned what her mom's powers were and why she didn't fully change her name. Elwin was learning new languages.<br />

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧5 Years Old♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Joy went to Disneyland and meet the princesses while Elwin went to "The Star Wars" areas.

-----------------6 Years Old--------------------------

Joy finally went to The Zoo and talked to animals while Elwin could feel emotions.

***********7 Years Old*********

Joy was bullied for the first time in her life and transmitted it to her mom. Elwin was doing really good in school.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤8 Years Old♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Joy finally picked out her own clothes and they were mostly just pink. Elwin was getting glasses because they learned he needed them.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆9 Years Old☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Everyone in school made fun of Elwin for wearing glasses so he asked if he could wear contacts while Joy wanted to customize Barbie dolls but didn't know how her parents would feel.

~~~~~~~~~~~10 Years Old~~~~~~~~~~~

Joy was getting ready for Christmas then unboxed her presents. Elwin was coloring until it was his time to unwrap presents.

Here is what they look like also imagine Elwin with glasses: